• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical questline - Rosa Parks

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8489

And in my profile here.... well, have you thought about removing the ";" at the end? :D
??? Never been to your profile so I don't have a clue what you are talking about. ;)
Once again: getting off the topic of the thread ... PM me if you desire.

DeletedUser8061

The link "on the right" you mentioned was from my profile post. And yes, it became linked together with ";" at the end of it.
I have more interesting desires than to discuss this topic :rolleyes:
So if you don't like the wiki, go ahead and help us improve it

DeletedUser8061

I would assume it gives the goods from the Age/Era you obtained it in and most likely is upgradable with One Up Kits and Renovation Kits.
With Inno.... everything can happen ;)
It will be useless for players Modern & above (and especially useless for FUT–OF) if it gives goods from random eras, but very useful for low age players. And I'm sure we will get a whole bunch of questions like that in the near future, so we need to be prepared :)

DeletedUser8538

I am of iron age and I have available the quest 8 that requests "Scout a province OR Donate 800 goods either from your current era or the era below to the guild treasury". :confused:
Assuming I am considering donating goods there are two options:
1 - Donate 800 old bronze goods (which would only be 400 old iron goods, which is not little) ... that are not used in gvg and also for expedition.
2 - Donate 800 old iron goods ... at least for the guild are valid for gvg and expedition. But that means donating these 800 goods in my age = 300 goods to build the coliseum + 300 goods to build the alejandria lighthouse + 75 (or 150 in bronze age) for tower of babel + 75 (or 150 in bronze age)for zeus + 25 (or 50 in bronze age)for the observatory + 25 with no specific destination.... In short, the cost of 7 large buildings + tip, just to complete only one mission ...:(

Although the option is crazy and supposing that I decided to donate the 800 goods of the iron age: taking full advantage of each factory produces 30 goods per day if I used one factory would take 26 days to join it and the event ends in 6 days ... mmm mathematically does not reach

So how many factories should I use? 5 factories x 5 days (so I have 1 day left to finish the rest of the event) x 30 goods = 750 goods ... not enough ...
In my case that I started playing on this server last week, it is impossible to have saved that amount of goods and although I have spent a lot of time playing at that age, I think it would not be wise to allocate such amount to donate

Even so and supposing that I obtained the goods by some miracle or gift of friends, I must consider that in the quest 10 "Research a technology OR Have the third difficulty in Guild Expedition solved" I will have to consider saving the goods to enable the technology, because I doubt that having 6 factories or more, have enough troops (without spies and alcatraz) to complete the third level of expedition among other considerations

Obviously I do not have another option to explore ...o_O

They should really provide what is requested in the missions with the true possibility of realization at each age.

PD: Certainly as indicated in later messages can not donate goods of the bronze age. I am sorry!!! when I start to play and if I do not mind the memory if I could and therefore consider it an option, but no longer and therefore a less available option.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8489

You cannot donate bronze age goods.
OOOOPS!

LOL That one slid right past me ... and those who claim to be the smartest players here ... but the point being made by Elunet is still valid. ;) :D:D:D

Too funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

800 goods or scout.... becoming really problematic
http://prntscr.com/gx8kwz
A) So many quests lately goods literally dried up
B) Scouting problematic as every quest includes this, and the progress is way beyond the actual age.

Scouting and acquiring provinces, researching tech should really not be part of seasonal quests. They completely throw the game off balance in the long run. Apart from the increasing Inventory clutter, I'm skipping this historic quest as it becomes impossible, and I'm afraid if future quest require me to dump my goods or do A or B as above, I'll skip them all together

DeletedUser

why do you guys even care:
the building is terrible

:rolleyes:

and 5m-SUPPLY rush a joke. players can readjust supply productions with making a shorter in between

it would be something good if it would be for everything daily. houses and GB moves later every day a few seconds and minutes
and 5 minutes a month isn't something really powerful. only a little help for players to keep everything at the same time every day

DeletedUser8490

Because this building looks so pretty! :)

Quest 10 is impossible to solve when you stay in BA,
like quest 12 in Mahātmā Gandhi or
quest 10 in fall event or
quest 13 and 30 in the Halloween Event.
What a pity to miss this beautifull designed building again.

Best Regards

DeletedUser8540

I think it stinks moblie users don't get the full benefit of this event. Luckily, there a web browser that mobile users can use to play the browser version. WTG Inno.

ZENA

Marquis
in your announcement there is no bbcone or icon or picture of the building

Rosa Parks was called "the first lady of civil rights" by the United State Congress and her legacy is felt in the civil rights movements to this day.

Greetings Beta,

A new historical questline is waiting for you! Rosa Parks was one of the most important civil rights activists during the African-American Civil Rights Movement. Her refusal to bow to what was, at the time, socially accepted treatment of African Americans and her challenge to the status quo, made her one of the most recognizable faces of the civil rights movement even to this day.

This questline is now available for our beta players, but is not yet released on our mobile apps. The questline will end on the 20th.

If you complete all quests in time, you will receive a unique portrait of Rosa as well as a new Fountain Building: The Royal Cascade - a residential building that produces coins, provides happiness to your population and can be motivated to produce goods.

DeletedUser8266

Enough of these historic questlines already i want to play at my pace not yours back home we dont even do them not worth the time rewards are crap Take out the scout research tech and complete province they might be cute the last three force us ahead or waste a ton of goods for very little return imho

DeletedUser8222

Halloween ---> Black Tower
Maharadscha Questline ---> Maharadschas Palace... and so on...
Rosa Park Questline ---> Royale Cascade???
Where is the relationship between Rosa Parks and an barok garden element?
Did you know, that the artist Ryan Mendoza bought the wooden house of Rosa Parks in Detroit, divided it in 2000 pieces, transported it to Berlin (germany) and build it up again, just in spring 2017? Now the wooden house is an art projekt and a historic element.
I suggest that U create a wooden house, Detroit style, as a reward in place of this terrible royale cascade. U can although give the wooden house a new effect: civil disobedience (every time a player want to plunder the city, there appears a clown and laughs at him)

DeletedUser4381

"Donate 800 Current/Previous Goods to the treasury."

So 40 days worth of daily production from one Goods Building, or 10 days if you happen to have 4 of them.

Forget it... Any and every quest that asks something like this is an event breaker as far as I'm concerned. You are going to have to offer a hell of a lot more than 7 random goods for the reward building for me to even consider completing this kind of task.

DeletedUser8404

it means u have to finish all 16 battles / negotiation to be completed and u have to enter the 4th GE level.
Actually, no, you don't have to enter the 4th GE level. Our guild didn't unlock fourth and I still completed the quest simply by finishing the 3rd level, exactly as the quest states.