• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical questline - Rosa Parks

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

-5 minutes for supplies and only supplies

you could have done that better
for all buildings including GB

once per event or even less wouldn't be too overpowered or imbalanced

:rolleyes:

Pafton

Viceroy
During a conversation with my friend from live who joined here on beta, he told me that the hunter's shortest production option (trophy) is not of 5-minutes anymore but of 2-minutes.

DeletedUser

During a conversation with my friend from live who joined here on beta, he told me that the hunter's shortest production option (trophy) is not of 5-minutes anymore but of 2-minutes.

Just built a hunter, it's 5 minutes :)

DeletedUser

Was surprised to see 2-min-productions on Hunter, Fruit Farm and Blacksmith when I started on monday here. At Goat Farm it seems to be the first with 5-min-production as shortest.

DeletedUser

Was surprised to see 2-min-productions on Hunter, Fruit Farm and Blacksmith when I started on monday here. At Goat Farm it seems to be the first with 5-min-production as shortest.
I have read in the german forum about a faster start (early researches needs only half of the FP)

gh7wHk6.jpg
https://forum.de.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/gibt-es-wirklich-2-oder-mehr-klassen.28254/

DeletedUser7781

5 minutes off production? 7 goods per 24 hours? Not going to bother this time I think :)

DeletedUser5955

yet another joke -like building
no - go for this quest line

DeletedUser8061

I presume the Mass Rush doesn't work for all the special buildings? Or what do you mean by "special supply productions"? I think it should work for the supply options in special buildings

DeletedUser8061

there is no supply in "special productions"

so I would say
"special productions" are non-supply productions in production buildings

Yes, but the Item itself is for the SUPPLY productions, as it is called the Mass Supply Rush. That's why "special productions" in its description are also "supply" productions, else why should they note this thing? We have productions like FPs or Goods, but why should people even think of trying to use the Supply item on those productions? It doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser7942

Yes, but the Item itself is for the SUPPLY productions, as it is called the Mass Supply Rush. That's why "special productions" in its description are also "supply" productions, else why should they note this thing? We have productions like FPs or Goods, but why should people even think of trying to use the Supply item on those productions? It doesn't make sense.
I think what they mean to say is the production buildings that are special buildings it will not work on the "special productions" from them, so I'm just going to guess that it will not work on everything the Bazaar can produce, coins, crowns etc. but will for the supplies option. I accidentally wasted mine so couldn't test.

special-productions.gif

DeletedUser8061

I think what they mean to say is the production buildings that are special buildings it will not work on the "special productions" from them, so I'm just going to guess that it will not work on everything the Bazaar can produce, coins, crowns etc. but will for the supplies option. I accidentally wasted mine so couldn't test.

View attachment 2758

I understand why it shouldn't work on coins/fps/goods/power/bps, but it must work for the supply options in those buildings :(
They cannot be motivated, which is bad, but this is just inappropriate, imho.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
If you're running a supply production in a Bazaar building, it will work on it. If you're running a FP production in a Bazaar, it will not work on it. Thus I think the description is actually quite accurate. :)

DeletedUser8061

If you're running a supply production in a Bazaar building, it will work on it. If you're running a FP production in a Bazaar, it will not work on it. Thus I think the description is actually quite accurate. :)

Thank you! But I do wonder who would even think that this item can boost time of FPs or such :D