• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Hiding Easter Eggs

DeletedUser3924

Hi, I hope someone can help me figure this out. I can't seem to find anyone to visit that lets me hide Easter eggs in their town. I have my entire Easter egg production bar maxed. I've visited at least 50 - 100 towns, and it's getting very frustrating because everytime I go anywhere there are no actions available. I really hope someone can help me.

DeletedUser

Leaving an Easter egg counts as your visit for the day, like a motivation/polishing action. If you had already visited everyone at some point in the last 24 hours you wouldn't be able to leave an egg. Alternately, if they have no decorations that aren't polished and don't have an egg in them, then there is nowhere where you can leave an egg, and it won't let you.

When you go to another city and hover over the Easter egg action, what does the tooltip say?