• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Hidden messages appear #Hidden not selected.

Keritan

Squire
Troubleshooting
tried on PC, does not happen
I have a few threads in the Social Tab that are hidden. If I have the Social tab open and looking at all the thread headers and someone posts to a hidden thread, the thread pops to the top of the message center and the little circle with a number appears, indicating that a new message has occurred. The thread is still grayed out, and I do NOT have the #Hidden icon selected.

Update. More than 1 person tried these steps and Hidden messages appeared when someone posted to them and #Hidden was not selected.

Browser or App version and version number
Android 10
Recreation steps
On Mobile:
Have the message center open to the Social Tab.
Have a thread that is hidden and do not have #Hidden selected. In other words, be looking at all your Un-hidden threads
Have someone post to a hidden thread while you have the message center open.
See the thread appear at the top of the thread list, still grayed out and with the indicator for new messages.
Frequency
Has happened twice. Trying to find someone in my guild to help recreate it. small guild, hard to find ppl to test.
Urgency
minor bug
Can this be reproduced?
Would assume so
Last edited: