• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Helps in Halloween quest

conqueror9

Regent
any 1 know "what is that quest"

" I give pots and bowls and jars to you, amphoras, cans and flagons too, your know me ?. Then you are almost done, buil dme now and you 'll have won"

I think, it is flowers ( decoration )
I build, it fail
i am in mad and lost
i build school (culture building ), road, house

ALL FAIL

what is it ?? any 1 know ??

DeletedUser5132

Does the Researching Spree that comes in three mean what I think it means ?
Do I have to research 3 techs ?
Cause that would suck for me badly since my cheapest 3 techs available require 150 Fps ... I have no Fps packs and I'm low on coin , so I have to rely on my Fp production (24 a day) , that would mean I can complete this quest no sooner than 6,25 days if I don't loose any Fps ... The Holloween Event will be over by then :((

conqueror9

Regent
Does the Researching Spree that comes in three mean what I think it means ?
Do I have to research 3 techs ?
Cause that would suck for me badly since my cheapest 3 techs available require 150 Fps ... I have no Fps packs and I'm low on coin , so I have to rely on my Fp production (24 a day) , that would mean I can complete this quest no sooner than 6,25 days if I don't loose any Fps ... The Holloween Event will be over by then :((

1 technolgy only
always leave a nearly finish tech for "event"...that is the golden rule nowaday
similar...always leave a scout mission

24 fp daily ( assume u do not have del monte and Hagia..etc
5 days will give 120 fp
6.5 days , u will have 150 fp
Halloween event end in Nov 5
u have at least whole October < 31 days > to complete < this do not include days in Sept and Nov >
even u start a little bit late, beta world is the only "world" that a player get tons of time to complete a event as beta world start much earlier to play event

the beta world forum mention Oct 2 < i forget the exact day > ...is just ( I think ) the last day u report bugs in Halloween event

DeletedUser5132

Oh :p
I thought Oct 2 was when the Event ended.
I just reread the riddle , it sais : "it will be solved by thee" - I read "three"
I'm good then , thank you for the answers :)

Last edited by a moderator: