• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

heavy can

• Thread starter DeletedUser1275
  • Start date

DeletedUser1275

is heavy cav worth getting?
and on that note should i keep my ballistas or get rid of them?

DeletedUser

They are good for defense in a sense that they can discourage hard pvp hunters from attacking u every day, you usually can't kill of 8 of them before they reach u.

DeletedUser

I'd keep ballistas for as long as I'd ever wish to compete in iron age PvP tower and use them with a mix of my archers. So this just depends how much you fight for medals and stuff like that. If I wouldn't care about winning lower PvP towers, I'd replace ballistas with catapults(and later on with trebs) as soon as I could.

But I occasionally like fighting for lower age PvP tower crowns so I tend to keep 1 ballista camp around even in LMA.

Your long range shooters(stonethrower, ballista, catapult etc) are always your best anti ranged units weapon, so you generally want to get "rid" of them only if you have the upgrades already done.

Last edited by a moderator: