• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Heal all button

Aerendil

Squire
Hi,
the newly implemented "heal all" button in the combat menu when you finish a battle is highly annoying
If you click the "auto battle" button on the upper side the next click is on "heal all" if you dont move your mouse

Probably noone wants to heal all the troops with diamonds, only some people heal selected special units. so please remove or move to it somewhere where its not so annyoing

Vimesfan

Merchant
Baking Sudoku Master
Adding my voice to the above. I hate that button being where it is. If I didn't already have the warning turned on that I was about to spend diamonds, it would be turned on because of this. Having to go through more steps (with the warning turned on) to spend diamonds when I actually do want to is reducing how often I might spend them. It is not increasing my use of diamonds.

Hello,

This button is a dumb catch.
I've been caught several times and my diamonds are melting like snow in the sun.
Please move this button or better remove it.

It's a catch alright. If you spend diamonds by mistake the support team will give them back to you, but only a few times in a year ( actually i think it's only once in every 12 month period, but am open to correction )

What they will do is tell you to make sure your diamond spend confirmation is on, however even with this on it is extremely possible to still spend the diamonds accidentally, especially when one is busy fighting in gvg or in a hurry, in this case....as far as they are concerned its, oops... bad luck, be more careful.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
ShyShyFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

Kempo

Merchant
very happy with this change because now mobile players and pc players will have the same speed of fighting or atleast a similar one, that is more fair. it only rest ban all the cheaters in the different servers, like some numbers one in the french, rusian, ,italian, spanish ,etc. server.
Without the recent performance issues you actually can fight a lot faster on mobile. Windows for rewards and results can be tapped away before (!) they fully appear. On PC you can't do that and have to wait.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Without the recent performance issues you actually can fight a lot faster on mobile. Windows for rewards and results can be tapped away before (!) they fully appear. On PC you can't do that and have to wait.
If it were easier to change units in the mobile version, everyone would fight in the mobile version. This is what takes the most time

lord2403

Merchant
Hi,
the newly implemented "heal all" button in the combat menu when you finish a battle is highly annoying
If you click the "auto battle" button on the upper side the next click is on "heal all" if you dont move your mouse

Probably noone wants to heal all the troops with diamonds, only some people heal selected special units. so please remove or move to it somewhere where its not so annyoing

I hoped too that there was still at least one of them left whose arms grow from the shoulders, not from the a...s. I was wrong. I mean all of them who did it.

Heinrich IV

Merchant
It is very annoying that most feedback from beta server is ignored, Why is there a beta server to test the stuff if the feedback is ignored and finally anyway all changes will go to the life servers. As written in diefferent threads the Heal all button is very bad and I think it is pressed by accident in 9 of 10 cases. It was written several times but now it goes to life ... :(