• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Harvesting results in Internal Error

DeletedUser1418

I tried to harvest mechanized artillery unit and internal error pops up. I tried it alone, in combo with other buildings... all result in Internal Error. I can not get the army unit from that building, no matter what.

DeletedUser

its connect with a normal road

today was an update and now the building needs a 2x2 road according to the research tree

DeletedUser3411

i have the same. if i try to colect units from ME i get an internal error. i made an suport sefveral hours ago but maybe it gos faster if i report it as well here. al is fine. i was just rebuilding units. after an update today this happend. i cant rebuild my troops :(

EDIT --- DANG, this sucks. now it needs an 2x2 road. wel GREAT. how im going to fix this now ??????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Not a bug guys. Minor update to the requirements means the building now needs 2 lane street.

DeletedUser3411

what u call minor, my city had to complete changed and i had to sell a lot, wasted goods, coins and diamonds.
Now my city is an mess.

DeletedUser

Not a bug guys. Minor update to the requirements means the building now needs 2 lane street.
actually there is a bug:
2 lane street buildings normally shows not connected when using small roads

but here it had shown a finished production instead

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
More of an exception than a bug, Im afraid.

The Modern Era is very much in Beta. Changes like this will happen, thanks.

DeletedUser

We are already needing 2 lane road for Production, the decent goods buildings, most housing, happiness buildings and NOW you add more military? And you only gave 2 land expansions? C'mon folks, who thinks this up? It's utterly ridiculous that 14 of the 17 non-premium buildings require two lane road to build. Hint...there isn't enough room kiddies!

DeletedUser

And you only gave 2 land expansions?
you can get 8 expansions in the new age ;)
2 from research
2 from the map
2 with diamonds
and the 2 new medal expansion which you can also count to that age

and even if you don't use diamonds and don't have enough medals you still have 4 and not 2 land expansions

DeletedUser

Yippie Duh Do Dah lol...I was speaking only of research expansions...and one of those two counts as the next era. Map clearing is it's own time-sink, don't get me started on the medal expansions (10x the time-sink as any other). And diamond expansions may be worthwhile here with the freebies for testing but not on the live server. It won't come close to making up for the woeful ratio (14 of 17 buildings requiring 2 lane road meaning 82%) in this expansion as compared to Progressive Era (only 10 of 20 buildings require 2 lane road for a 50% ratio). It's painfully obvious that our dev team lacks the creativity to make the game a challenge, instead resorting to convoluted time-sink tactics (ie: the goods producing Great Building debacle) and several other disappointments like the Guild Wars that was touted for months and months. Even the new X-Mas quest line is just a rehashed, quasi tweaked version of the summer and easter lines.