• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Harr0s

DeletedUser

What was your first impression of the game as a whole?
Very visually beautiful, exciting, but underdeveloped - game-play styles are quite narrow, and there are very few female characters to play as!

Did you find it hard to learn how to play Forge of empires?/Were you ever unsure of what to do?
I found it hard to find the "sell and move" tools. I found the initial tutorial rushed you through, without fully explaining the reasons for beginning the game in such a way.

How can we make things easier for new player?
I would improve and extend the initial tutorial, including more options for growth and city development, so you can focus on war-play or goods production and diplomacy.

What do you think of the Gui(user interface) of Forge of empires?
The GUI is very beautiful, however sometimes "sticky" and slow to respond. It's irritating how the bottom bar with the characters keeps popping back up every time you minimise it.

How can we improve the gui/ What buttons or features would you like to add?
I would like to see more consistency - with the titles and images. It's sometimes hard to tell from a message which building is being referred to. I would also like to zoom out of my town further.

What do you think of the balancing system of forge of empires?/ Is a unit, building or feature over- or under-powered?
In general, the balancing works, just about. I wish trading was an option, since the goods buildings become redundant so quickly. The gold from the town centre should also probably increase with each level.

What are your thoughts on the world-map overview? / How can we improve it?
I really like the world map overview. It'd be nice if it focussed automatically on the latest stage you have reached (rather than the initial land however).

What did you think about the hex battlefield system, which lets you control your unit in battle? What is good, what is bad and how can we improve it?
I'm not massively into fighting. Sometimes the players are hard to control - sometimes they seem to move by themselves! It's not always that easy to tell which soldier can do what damage to an opponent... But the hex is more flexible than a square battle system.

What do you think of the premium system(diamonds) and which improvements and features would you like to see in the future?
I'm afraid I've no idea! I'll get back to you on this when I've actually experienced it... I'd love it if we could use credits cross all innogames though!

General feedback:
Please state your thoughts ideas or visions for the game that did not fit into a category above:
I like the happiness/lack of happiness, though it seems entirely to be dependent on how much land you have available to "decorate". It could be developed further.