• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Happy New Year

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

newlogo1.png

Happy New Year Beta!!

Greetings Beta,

I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and to thank all of you for your participation and efforts here on Beta over the past year.
It has been a busy year with a lot of new content, and I am looking forward to the coming year and whatever challenges and surprises it may hold.

Here are a few stats from the past year that may be of interest:

• Across all of our servers, Beta and live, the Forge of Empires support teams handled over 420,000 support tickets this year, Wow!!! Well done to all of our hard working support members on all of our servers!
  • Here on Beta we handled over 7,100 support tickets with an average players satisfaction rating of 4.51 out of 5 stars.
  • We had almost 900 new forum registrations this year.
  • We had over 16,000 new forum posts with our peak month being last August with 2,120 posts.
  • We have averaged over 3,000 active forum users a month.
  • Beta received and tested 24 full version updates this year, from version 1.93 to 1.117.
  • We received and tested 8 historical questlines, the 5th anniversary questline, and 7 full events.
  • I became the Community Manager for Beta on 15th March.

It has been a great year here on Beta. We have seen rebalancing done from our feedback, the addition of quest alternatives in many places, the fix for a long standing memory leak issue, the performance of army management significantly improved, and many other changes. Also a lot of back end work has been done in preparation for our transition to HTML5.
It has been a privilege to work with all of you this past year, and I can't wait to see what we can all achieve in the next 12 months!
Thank you again, without this community Beta would just not work as well as it does.
See you in 2018!
Z.D.