• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [40350] Happiness not working

• Thread starter DeletedUser7673
  • Start date

DeletedUser7673

hi

today my happiness bugy

have enough to 120% but only its 100%

DeletedUser5429

Hi, a guildmate tells me the same thing happens to him: he has 3000 satisfaction "too much", and yet has only 100% productivity.

DeletedUser

Buggy or "new nice feature" ???

My additional happiness is 41.797 and I'm on HUNDRED %! :-(((

Got three HoloParks and normally that's enough for 120%.

New demand for happiness: 74.269 :-(

What's going on with the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm yes i have the same problem, happiness doesn't work
i built extra better streets and no success
please fix that :)

DeletedUser6194

I confirm this bug... My happiness is green, 100% ....

DeletedUser5799

hi all my happiness level is the same 100 K plus provided happiness provided green circle around the face, green written 100% and additional figure written in green? refreshed page still same nothing changed says my citizens are happy if i hover over icon does not say or indicate they are enthusiastic how ever or show 120% not sure if this is a graphical error only or even affects any other game action be it collections of various items or out come of doing GE fights etc?

miSc

Steward
Same problem, reported to support. :)
I am getting reports from guildes about this, with various different settings and browsers. Seems to be a issue across platforms.

Andi47

Overlord
In the morning it worked for me, but now the bug also bites me:

Demand for happiness: 55k
provided happiness: 106k
people are "only" happy, but not enthusiastic.

1.95.1453685 (08.02.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,194, Windows 10, Chrome/56.0.2924.87, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue appears to be with the threshold/requirement for enthusiastic city. It reaches enthusiastic at 200% happiness instead of at 140%.

Andi47

Overlord
not fixed for me.

Guess: I am slightly below 200% of the required happiness for the status "happy" - I think the polishing of a Concert hall ended half an hour ago. With the Concert hall I had more than 200%, and the population was enthusiastic.

Andi47

Overlord
The issue appears to be with the threshold/requirement for enthusiastic city. It reaches enthusiastic at 200% happiness instead of at 140%.

I hope this is NOT the new intended behavior. Otherwise we would need some additional Expansion squares for providing the additional cultural buildings - beginning from Iron Age.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I hope this is NOT the new intended behavior. Otherwise we would need some additional Expansion squares for providing the additional cultural buildings - beginning from Iron Age.
As pointed out in the reply it's an 'issue', not intended behavior.