• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Happiness calculator

DeletedUser

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD (for Microsoft Excel 2010)
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD (for Microsoft Excel 97~2003)

This calculator has been created to guide beginners about the basic concept of Happiness in this game
and help avoid overload or shortage of Happiness.

Included features:

* Basic explanation about productivity
* Where to check your happiness info
* How much you need more to reach 'Delighted! (120% productivity)
* Type in an estimated 'Demand for happiness' before you build houses - by this you can find out how much you can build without losing 120% productivity

You need Microsoft Excel! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser735

This will help a lot to the new comers here. Thanks that u created one :D

DeletedUser

meh, my Excel 2002 can't handle those xlsx files - and I don't intend to buy a new one or download that M$ conversion pack. :/
Any chance for a more downward compatible version?

DeletedUser4

Hello sysbob,

Thank you for your happiness calculator. Your calculation was 140% demand to happiness. This number may not be exactly correct but the furmula should work for 90% none the less. At this time we cannot disclose the exact number. However I will use the calculator from now on :)

Thank you

DeletedUser

Hello sysbob,

Thank you for your happiness calculator. Your calculation was 140% demand to happiness. This number may not be exactly correct but the furmula should work for 90% none the less. At this time we cannot disclose the exact number. However I will use the calculator from now on :)

Thank you

From my experience 40% worked out for most of the time. I guess disclosing the exact number would ruin the fun. :)

DeletedUser

meh, my Excel 2002 can't handle those xlsx files - and I don't intend to buy a new one or download that M$ conversion pack. :/
Any chance for a more downward compatible version?

You can use the link YodadaJew uploaded, or also can download from the link from my original post. (added the link for 95~2003 version_)

DeletedUser

2ex3c4k.png

This would calculate to 139,663%, too bad I can't reduce the provided happiness in single steps - but I'll keep logging this from now on ;-)

DeletedUser

What is wrong with just use your calculator and take the nr of ppl in your town and *1,4= the happyness you need. Or what i do is just use my head.Dont you ppl not learn to do math without paper or calculator or spreadsheet? We learned that in 5th class in basic school and thats 50 years back.And when your just a bit wrong for 20 gold you add some stones.