• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

haloween mission (smile a mile)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5801
  • Start date

DeletedUser5801

hello i have search the forum but i didn't found any answers

this mission smile a mile
make me smile mile by mile

walk or wane

i thought by placing some road will do it go to 6/12 and then it stopt ?
did i do something wrong ? if i place more roads that won't help i can't get it solved ?

thank for helping

DeletedUser5608

hi lexxious
I was confused about this one initially too. the clue is the word 'smile'. you need roads, but you also need to add happiness. so if you add 6 trails, you are only halfway there because trails don't give you happiness.
add a decoration to give you at least 6 happiness, or build roads that give you happiness as well as the road.

DeletedUser5801

hi lexxious
I was confused about this one initially too. the clue is the word 'smile'. you need roads, but you also need to add happiness. so if you add 6 trails, you are only halfway there because trails don't give you happiness.
add a decoration to give you at least 6 happiness, or build roads that give you happiness as well as the road.

ahh thank you so much well that was lame :eek: haha but i have complete it