• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Halloween started and then stopped

Emberguard

Emperor
Left the game running and when I got back to it the Halloween event had started but with the refresh session error showing. When I refreshed the event was gone.

When is the Halloween event supposed to start?

DeletedUser7704

Genghis Khan has attacked the server, lol. Genghis flashed up on the en server, and has now gone AWOL ;)

Amy Steele

Regent
I'm not sure whether there is any connection between what happened here with the Halloween event and what happened on EN with Genghis Khan, but I will endeavour to find out

As to when the Halloween event should start here, I very much doubt that would be today, since it's not yet announced here

Amy Steele

Regent
Genghis Khan has attacked the server, lol. Genghis flashed up on the en server, and has now gone AWOL ;)

Genghis has now appeared on EN, but it seems he may have wandered through the beta pumpkin patch on his way there. At any rate, we cannot reproduce the issue reported here. As there is as yet no announcement for the Halloween event here yet, I guess we'll just have to wait a while longer :)