• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Halloween Quest Reward

DeletedUser

I've just finished the halloween quest line( after all the hotfixes); I reached the high middle ages before I completed the quest, yet the reward shows it for the early middle ages.

Shouldn't the quest reward be scaled to what age you're in?? if so, can I please have my graveyard adjusted to the correct era??

Forgebugger.jpg

0.20.10624 (31.10.2012 10:38), Zechs (41642), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,4,402,287, Windows Vista, Firefox/16.0, 1920x976

DeletedUser929

open a support ticket(right click on your map and goto support, file a bug report there) They'll be able to check over your account to see if you were given the wrong reward

DeletedUser

I am unable to do so.

I tried clicking on support and nothing opens up, nor does it even recognize that I have been clicking.

DeletedUser

Yes. I'm unable to log in as it says "your nickname is wrong".

DeletedUser1164

I'd like to quote on Tsarina's statement regarding the ish:

"the amount of happiness that the graveyard is worth depends upon the AGE that you are in WHEN YOU COMPLETE the halloween quest, NOT when you save it to advance to the next age, or wait for Colonial Age before building it."

DeletedUser

Oh I do understand that.

I did reach the HMA before the completion of the halloween quest line. I did my final quest( killing units) whilst I was in the HMA.

DeletedUser

I don't know why it didn't work for you. I waited for my last quest until I was in the HMA and it gave me the proper building.