• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Halloween quest bug

DeletedUser1226

I am in the 4 quest of the tree of special halloween quest, I conque 3 sectors and quest is not complet.
I conque another sector still nothing, I send a ticket to suport, but this is urgent and in tickets admin reply after 2 3 days.

0.20.10523 (25.10.2012 14:48), pepsy (36384), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,4,31,110, Windows XP, Chrome/22.0.1229.94, 950x550

DeletedUser1125

I myself was on the second part of the quest and did actions that should have completed it but it did not and instead is making me repeat doing it :(

DeletedUser

I am suffering from the same problem on the same quest

0.20.10523 (25.10.2012 14:48), Zechs (41642), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,4,402,287, Windows Vista, Firefox/16.0, 1920x976

DeletedUser929

have you tried negotiating?? thats how i did mine and it worked fine

BestWarrior

Baronet
Hi,

I'm having the same problem in the same quest. Yesterday i've conquered 3 sectors of Frathia and acquire the province and nothing.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
This is reported, and the devs are working on it as we speak.

As farmer said, the quest can be completed by negotiating instead of conquering the sector's.

Thanks.

DeletedUser1279

I defeated two, and negotiated one, but it still says that I have only done one, and I do not have the goods needed to negotiate, therefore, I am stuck on this quest.

DeletedUser1226

This is reported, and the devs are working on it as we speak.

As farmer said, the quest can be completed by negotiating instead of conquering the sector's.

Thanks.

1.Give me the goods and I negotiating...
2.The quest has disappeared, now I have only normal quests

DeletedUser1348

i just finished the 24 hour part, had butcher on 24 hours, picked up the stuff np but no credit for doing that part of quest so no sense wasting time on this foolishness

DeletedUser

I also conquered two sectors and as the mission tells "you don't have to be nice", it should count if you conquered a sector as well. For now i try to get the goods for negotiations, but i hope this mission will be fixed and who didn't finished it yet, to get the reward automaticly. I lost a lot of arms down there:mad:. and i don't have the goods for negotiation.
gr, Beer
p.s. at the Dutch server it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1344

Im having problems with the forge point spending. I have spent loads now and nothing.

DeletedUser1164

I just finished Fraidy-cat which requires 3 map sectors conquered which I have done, after which, the usual meter just popped out to show 1/3 completion.:mad:

DeletedUser1164

not even if I utilized the word "which" 3 times in succession.

DeletedUser

Can you give us a rough estimate of when this hotfix might happen??

I'm leaning towards not playing the game until everything is fixed...... Still trying to get the completions of 'acquire or annihilate'.

DeletedUser1234

Do not wait just acquire sector(negotiate)as someone already once wrote that here