• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween quest 2013

DeletedUser1164

"MILQUETOAST"
Jacko is here again saying prepare for "Halloween decorate or die", but just that, nothing more. When will this start?

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Hello,
What is the second quest? Walk or wane. You need 12 something...
I have built roads (trails in fact) but the systeme takes into account only 6 of them.
What are the other 6??? Or is it a bug???
Thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"MILQUETOAST"
Jacko is here again saying prepare for "Halloween decorate or die", but just that, nothing more. When will this start?

That is the start, 'DECORATE'. Build 5 decorations and see how you get on. Trees will do!

DeletedUser3567

I'm up to MollyCoddle and the mission objective is Idea or Idle. No hint to what that means. Is this deliberate? Cuz I don't find this to be fun. It's actually annoying and if it goes live like this I won't be bothering with it unless someone posts a list of mission objectives.

DeletedUser2752

Idea, like research a new technology. I admit this may be quite challenging (especially for the lower level players), but like you said, having the quest objectives in the forums will help anyone who wants spoilers

DeletedUser

Halloween Event
At every mission there is a quetsion mark, that says the event lasts till the 5th of november, but in this forum there is a message that says the Halloween event lasts till the 21th of october. ( Bug??)
Every mission, every time.
IE 10
No visual reference
There has been no report of this bug on this forum
Reward please sent to the Dutch world - Cirgard, player Pelilu
Regards Sir Petrov

DeletedUser2752

The mission (reporting any bugs we experience to gain diamonds) itself is lasting until October 21st. The event lasts until November 5th. If you do encounter a bug next time, please report it here

DeletedUser3567

Idea, like research a new technology. I admit this may be quite challenging (especially for the lower level players), but like you said, having the quest objectives in the forums will help anyone who wants spoilers

Thank you.

Now the next one "Weak Kitten" I'm assuming Produce or Perish (6) means producing something using each time period. 5 min, 15 min, 1 hr, 4 hrs, 8 hrs, & 24 hrs.
Edit: Yep just got credit for the 5 min production.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stingy

Squire
Quest #4
Hire and Fire

Cowardly Custard
430 and 40 and 12 I say, build it and build it, I pray

Required: 0/3 "Smith or smitten"

What could this mean? I have to hire something and fire it... but what... Going for a look in the build military category and see what the figures might mean

Answer:
- build a Blaksmith (Bronze Age 2x2) - 430 = coins; 40 = goods & 12 = free people required to build
- build it 3 times = hire & fire

Last edited:

Stingy

Squire
Quest #5
Pantywaist

Pantywaist!
You have to go out and explore. Only this, and nothing more!

Required: "Explore or extinction!"

Answer:
- Explore some area on the map.

If you already explored all areas, then the quest is directly completed and you receive your reward.

Stingy

Squire
Quest #6
Towel Day

Brave Chicken!
Let them shine, let them beam, take your towel and work to extreme. Let me tell you - and here I'm explicit - 22 people wait for your visit.

Required: 0/22 "Towel or torment!"

Answer:
- Only Polish 22 people

Last edited:

DeletedUser3500

What is Goods or Grief?????
I traded 5 units of each resource and not ....

DeletedUser1279

There is a bit of a controversy in my Guild. Some are saying that we will again get the Quest on Oct. 23; some, myself included, say that we do not get the Quest twice, but we have until the deadline to finish it. We on zz1 have never TESTED a Quest, then gotten it again, so those who think that the testing ends on the 21st, then the actual Quest starts here are incorrect, right?