• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Halloween Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser2908
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2908

Hello,I have solved all tasks of the Event, and got the graveyard and placed it in my city,yesterday i have done it.
Now the quest picture show me 22/23 quests solved,but I got no new quest to solve the last of the quest and got the picture and Hounted Tower.
Why that???
kind regards
lupos55

DeletedUser5097

Hello,I have solved all tasks of the Event, and got the graveyard and placed it in my city,yesterday i have done it.
Now the quest picture show me 22/23 quests solved,but I got no new quest to solve the last of the quest and got the picture and Hounted Tower.
Why that???
kind regards
lupos55
Me too !
I wait an answer from FOE.

Halloween Quests at 22/23
Greetings Beta,

There is an ongoing issue with the Halloween Event, where the final 23rd quest of the Event is missing. We are aware of this issue and working on a repair for it. Unfortunately, that fix is not likely to be delivered before Monday or Tuesday.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you in the meantime.
Also on the feedback of Halloween event.

Status
Not open for further replies.