• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Halloween Event - Daily Stickers that disappear from the board

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
I uncovered a daily sticker yesterday morning in the Halloween Game, I wanted to collect it now as I did every day, but it has disappeared in the afternoon.
Today no more stickers appeared in the Halloween Event board.
What is happening?

1.214.f1636b7eb8c (12.09.2021 20:06)
vidicecilia (50415)
zz1
en_US
Linux
Chrome/93.0.4577.63
1920x936
OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
It seems that this happened with yesterday's update. We have reported this issue to our developers.
I will move this thread to our bug section.

Yes, happened to me twice.
I thought it may be that I clicked the fog-of-war to reveal it and collect it as full sticker the next day (instead collect now as 1 fifth fragment), I returned to take a look hours later, it disappeared.
Today, I found another, but this time I left it behind the fog, and same thing.. it disappeared hours later.

APGTH

Farmer
I thought it happened to me yesterday, but wasn't sure. I know it happened today. Last night I stopped again with a daily sticker on screen and today it is a light bulb.

This has happened to me twice as well. Both times I had the sticker completely uncovered and was waiting for the next day to pick it up, but it was gone after the reset. The first time, I thought maybe I’d accidentally collected it, but today I know for a fact that I didn’t.

Alma65

Merchant
Same happended to me. I have lost at least two stickers and have already spent dias to be able to uncover more.