• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Halloween Event blocked

DeletedUser10252

I have a problem with the first silver book with the sideline quests.
So I solved all the quests once, but then the book got blocked and it didn't let me solve it again, even though it has the check mark on it.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.
I tried reloading the game.
I tried starting other quests (which work fine), with no result.
I tried playing from Firefox: same problem.

Also: I keep getting the third common book under the cobwebs . May it be related, or is it just my bad luck?

bug-screenshot.jpg

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If you start a book quest line, the book gets used up. So you can not start the first silver one again, because you do not have any of the silver 1 books left (as the "0" indicates) to start it again you have to first find it again.

is it just my bad luck?
yes

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Provolix, welcome to the forum and thanks for your report!

On this occasion, beelzebob666 is correct, and therefore this is not a bug.
If you start a book quest line, the book gets used up. So you can not start the first silver one again, because you do not have any of the silver 1 books left (as the "0" indicates) to start it again you have to first find it again.
Please do let us know however if you find anything more amiss with the event (or indeed any part of the game). Bug reports from beta players help us to ensure the game is functioning correctly before events and new features reach the live servers.

DeletedUser10252

Thank you. When I did the quests from the other books, I had the impression that I had only one copy of at least one of them, while using them twice. Guess I didn't check the books I got very well.