• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I literally am only missing Mr Tickles (same I was missing last year) and have 3 of the same silver doll.

I've been doing the daily task, but dan some of them are straight up ridiculous, two of them were 60+ 5 minute productions, 20+ 8 hour productions, like what I have all the time in the world to sit and stare at this or delete my event buildings and fill my city with blacksmiths? Just get rid of those task and let me pay millions of supplies (even in CA)!

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Hi there,
Did anyone lose their sticker that was already uncovered in the last 24 hours?
As it might be related to the balancing changes we did this week, we want to make sure that it isn't caused at midnight.

jovada

Regent
I had a ticket prepared after midnight and it is still there for the moment.

And the ticket i had prepared before midnight was still there to use after midnight if i remember well, will see it again after midnight today.

Attachments

• Halloween 01.jpg
    Halloween 01.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
I had a ticket prepared after midnight and it is still there for the moment.

And the ticket i had prepared before midnight was still there to use after midnight if i remember well, will see it again after midnight today.
Same for me, both cases above.

Korazzo

Farmer
I have played the Halloween event and I have to admit that I am not really impressed. The main price with the Horror Circus is compared with other prices really low. Especially that there aren't any citizens included hurts me, as I cannot substitute my houses with the event building.
I also noticed that the side quests cause a huge drain of coins, which gets me in trouble as I was on a low level of coins as this beta area exists only for a small period so far.
I am not sure if I will play it in my main city as the prizes aren't really promising. So I give it a dumbs down.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Spent 11 x 395 got just 3 dailies (HoH) from 98 pumpkins. Its like 3% chance. Bad luck? Probably, But there is still few days till event finish so I'll have at least 1 more x395 and daily prize would be something I don't consider I want it my city and that's where I'll get missing dailies, that's for sure. Shame on @InnoGames for doing that lame stuff!

-Alin-

Emperor
Not bat till the end.
Succeded in doing everything this event, the calendar and 2 times the collector chest, I need one more trixiebelle to unlock a third set, and spent 2200 diamonds, 2000 for 500 tickets and 200 for 2 more fragments to unlock the missing joker piece to unlock the full calendar today.
Got 3 kits for house of horrors, 5 botanical rotundas, one sentinel level 1 and 4 kits for abandoned asylum and I think one kit for the graveryward also, not sure about the last one. I was about to miss the full calendar, but I saw I had enough pieces and I could wait in the last week for 1 sticker each day, and it seems I was right, done the calendar too.
And ended with 13 kits also for the set(might use them If I can do something special with them, if not, AD awaits for them).

-11 kevin
-12 sir hugsalot
-12 secret steve
-12 mr tickles
-3 betty lou
-3 anabella
-2 trixibelle
-4 psychopomp
total 59 toys
1632209054461.png

Not sure how many dailies I could gather if I went only and only for house of horrors kits, its seems to be a very low chance to get them and many players got very few HoH kits, compared to other dailies I got in this event till the end.
I had the first 2 collector sets unlocked before spending diamonds for tickets.

Feodor

Farmer
Without spending any diamonds, I got 3 house of horror selection kits, and I had 4 more since last year, so I was able to build a second House of Wolf. I also got a chest (I just miss one toy to get the second one), and 13 kits.