• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

Tresco

Farmer
I'm losing my uncollected stickers that I've uncovered ready for the next day, it's frustrating and getting expensive having to
uncover a new one, I hope Inno intend to reimburse me but I won't be holding my breath and I don't expect the issue
will be cured before the game goes live

Astrid

Baronet
Probably they are working on the algorithm that generates the stuff that we find. Hopefully they will increase the chance to get pumpkins and also the chance to get those last 2 toys that seem to be a rarity.

Also, today I got botanical rotunda when I switched the daily prize, so that's another great addition to the daily specials.

Freela

Farmer
I wasn't supposed to say anything (at this point I think my opinion here is useless), but here it goes:
- As in the 2 years before I think it will not be possible to get all 8 toys.
- after last year they messed up in the live version obtaining the "post it" (the stickers), this year they kept the difficulty in finding them already in the beta version.
It's hard for me to understand this fixation on making the game difficult for those who play it, it's frustrating.
Why doesn't Inno make an Event that's actually FUN for a change. There aren't enough calendar stickers or enough toys. The daily event chance is very low. Everything is so obviously designed to frustrate you so that you will spend diamonds in the hope of just getting past it. The Archeology Event was actually fun when it first came out, but now it is like all the others: A random chance, within a random chance, within a random chance.

6zeva9

Baronet
Found the secret.
Wait till the new Daily Prize is in place.
Find a sticker for tomorrow (if you need one for today use it).
Wait till after midnight to claim the new days Calendar prize.
And claim all other prizes on the mini game screen.
Repeat

The prizes are being changed when the Daily Prize changes, so anything found afterwards stays until you claim it or 24 hours pass and the Daily Prize changes.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Found the secret.
Wait till the new Daily Prize is in place.
Find a sticker for tomorrow (if you need one for today use it).
Wait till after midnight to claim the new days Calendar prize.
And claim all other prizes on the mini game screen.
Repeat

The prizes are being changed when the Daily Prize changes, so anything found afterwards stays until you claim it or 24 hours pass and the Daily Prize changes.

This was what we were doing till the problems began.

estrid

Baronet
Probably they are working on the algorithm that generates the stuff that we find. Hopefully they will increase the chance to get pumpkins and also the chance to get those last 2 toys that seem to be a rarity.
I doubt that they are just trying to find out what should be the optimal frequency of calendar stickers so that people would buy tickets with diamonds.
I had left one sticker for today, which had changed to light bulb. Bought a pack of tickets and used about all of it finding no stickers. Still missing one toy, too. Found just one which I already had. Since I get only one task per day it will take now 4 days to get enough tickets to buy the next pack for searching. Not nice at all.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I doubt that they are just trying to find out what should be the optimal frequency of calendar stickers so that people would buy tickets with diamonds.
I had left one sticker for today, which had changed to light bulb. Bought a pack of tickets and used about all of it finding no stickers. Still missing one toy, too. Found just one which I already had. Since I get only one task per day it will take now 4 days to get enough tickets to buy the next pack for searching. Not nice at all.

An interesting thought if the new system remains with every day changing what's there - clear just a skeleton of a screen with nothing left to collect. Let the day roll over and see if anything new pops up?

Owl II

Emperor
This time the sticker I left had changed to bulb... This is just cruel -they should compensate it by giving some thousands tickets.
If you are aware of this problem, why are you cleaning the tile with a sticker? Just find it. Remove the fog when you want to take a sticker

estrid

Baronet
If you are aware of this problem, why are you cleaning the tile with a sticker? Just find it. Remove the fog when you want to take a sticker
I have understood that it will vanish cleared or not. I'm actually more interested to find the missing toy -the portrait in that part is nicer.

-Alin-

Emperor
I have already 2 sets opened with toys.
This year I get the toys missing from last years events, lol ...

Owl II

Emperor
I have already 2 sets opened with toys.
This year I get the toys missing from last years events, lol ...
I assembled a set of toys easily this time. But their total amount is much less than before. Maybe it's random. Or I did learn how to hunt them correctly;)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
From my testing the pumpkin distribution was around 55% rotten, 25% traditional and 20% charmed. I suppose it makes sense that the more valuable options are more rare, but it means the total amount of daily specials you're expected to get is quite low compared to other events where you can choose which option you want each time. With those ratios you'll need around 15 pumpkins per daily special on average.

When I only went for pumpkins I was able to get a pumpkin roughly every 40 tickets, which makes the expected number of daily specials 7.5. Of course, if you get lucky with toys that will go up a bit.

However, when I focused on getting all the other rewards as well (light bulbs, stickers, etc) the number of tickets per pumpkin increased to around 60, which drops the expected number of daily specials all the way down to 5, + whatever you can get from toys.

I think these numbers are too low compared to other events, and I think they explain quite well why it feels like you're getting very few rewards.

So I would either increase the number of pumpkins, increase the daily special chances, or change the distribution of the different types.

vesgouo

Baronet
From my testing the pumpkin distribution was around 55% rotten, 25% traditional and 20% charmed. I suppose it makes sense that the more valuable options are more rare, but it means the total amount of daily specials you're expected to get is quite low compared to other events where you can choose which option you want each time. With those ratios you'll need around 15 pumpkins per daily special on average.

When I only went for pumpkins I was able to get a pumpkin roughly every 40 tickets, which makes the expected number of daily specials 7.5. Of course, if you get lucky with toys that will go up a bit.

However, when I focused on getting all the other rewards as well (light bulbs, stickers, etc) the number of tickets per pumpkin increased to around 60, which drops the expected number of daily specials all the way down to 5, + whatever you can get from toys.

I think these numbers are too low compared to other events, and I think they explain quite well why it feels like you're getting very few rewards.

So I would either increase the number of pumpkins, increase the daily special chances, or change the distribution of the different types.

+1

6zeva9

Baronet
This was what we were doing till the problems began.
You are not following me.
The Daily prize changes at 09:30 GMT.
That is also when the other prizes already revealed on the board also change to Light bulbs or Tools.
The Daily Sticker Reward changes at 23:00 GMT (Midnight BST).
Any Reward not claimed after 09:31 GMT will still be there until 09:29 GMT the following day.
You have just over 10 hours in which to use/claim any revealed reward before it changes at the moment.

So I login after the Daily Prize has changed an chase the new daily prize till I find a Joker Sticker.
Wait till the new Sticker Reward comes up and claim it at 23:01 GMT or shortly there after.
And complete the new daily quest where possible or set it in motion to complete when I return after 09:30 GMT.
Also I ensure that there are no rewards to claim or ready to uncover (see below)Blank.png

Last edited: