• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

DeletedUser8743

Totally agree, i've done all the quests once and currently have 31 spare books, despite looking specifically for books the last few days theres no sign of a gold one
I have 2 gold books but only have 2, 1 and 0 of the silver books.

DeletedUser9356

For those of us trapped unable to advance (lack of supplies to build all those cultural buildings because quests ate them up), the meager 30 candies per day is maddening. To buy a pack of tools I must wait 7 days!!!! The daily allotment of candies should be 50 minimum.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Overall, I still enjoy the mini-game quite a lot, so Kudos to Inno's devs. The Asylum is great, i love that attack bonus. Like all event buildings, and GBs for that matter, I only place those that make sense for my city. The rest go in Inventory for a later time, or for eventual sale via the Antiques Dealer.
When I play on the live server, I'll just ignore the books and almost all the pumpkins, unless it happens to be the best way to advance to the next column. I am focusing only on getting potion vials. That seems to be the best way to get one level 9 Asylum. The rest of the rewards and prizes are not very interesting to me.

podkap1970

Emperor
daily login gives still 30 candies, but the today daily quest reward is 60 candies now, and this was already before today's patch applied

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
daily login gives still 30 candies, but the today daily quest reward is 60 candies now, and this was already before today's patch applied

Then it is only for todays and probably the upcoming daily quests.

I am on an older quest and that one still only gives 50.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Guess I won't be the one with the Librarian reward as the Golden and Silver (the far left bottom corner) books are elusive.

DeletedUser7624

I have all necessary upgrades but only 7 books out of 8 :( pity

DeletedUser8822

Even after spending 3k diamonds and also doing tons of these book quests that now reward candies and therefore progressing on the event map even further, I still couldn't find the last book to complete the collection.

Last edited by a moderator: