• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween Event 2018

DeletedUser7262

Has anyone got a clue when the H. Event will finally start? I was hoping at least today but Nooo.

we still have time for it to start today (5 OCT) but i suspect next week around Thursday

DeletedUser7262

maybe today (10 OCT) or tomorrow (11 OCT) it will come out and still have time to come out before Halloween on live servers with out being rush

DeletedUser9410

Agree to the Slenderman, a boogeyman "type" of monster/creepy character stalking / abducting kids or teens.

There are similar creepy characters in other cultures like:
  • Boogeyman
  • The Sack Man, El Hombre del Saco or Ropavejero (Spanish speaking countries), Torbalan (Bulgaria),
  • El Coco, El Cuco (odd hairy man, like a peeled coconut) - (Spanish speaking countries),
  • El Cucuy - closet or under the bed hiding monster who kidnaps or eat non obedient kids (Spanish speaking countries),
  • "babau" (or "baubau", "baobao", "bavbav") - tall man wearing a heavy black coat, with a black hood or hat which hides his face - some European countries
  • Butzemann , bussemand or bøhmand, Boeman -gnome-like or other demonic or ghostly appearance - Germany, Norway
  • Many others
in South Africa they have a fictional thing in black culture called the Tokolosh. supposed to be something like the boogyman but short fat and deformed . this is very real to some of them who place their beds on bricks etc in belief that if the bed is high the Tokolosh cant reach them
if you can find a movie by Leon Shuster called Oh Shucks I'm Gatvol there is a scene early in the movie where a " Tokolosh " jumps out of a suitcase in the market square. the people there aren't actors but real normal people who run like hell when they see it

Last edited by a moderator: