• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween Event 2017

DeletedUser8489

it don't even need 2 full expansions
WARNING: HUMOR ALERT.
You know ... like I was trying to be funny ... ha ha?
(some folk are tougher than others) :rolleyes: In the future betatest I will post that warning tag just for you. ;) lol

DeletedUser8123

It is a shame that winning a graveyard, you can only get 2 out of the 5 upgrade kit graveyard necessary to fully update it, and that without going into considering that maybe some of us we have other graveyards in the warehouse of previous editions.
Upgrading them to the maximum supposes a need for space, that is true,... but that is a problem that everyone must solve in his city, prioritize graveyard, factories, goods, military buildings, ... but the solution must be taken by each player, ... no it seems to me correct that "innogames" makes that decision, ... as if they were a kind of "big brother".
In my personal opinion, they should give us the option to get as many upgrade kit graveyard as necessary to be able to update as much as possible the graveyards we have, and then, each player evaluates if he is interested or not to place them, and how, when or where he find a hole in the city to place it/them, .. but let the players choose to decide what, how and where they place it, or even if they put it or not, ....

DeletedUser

lol

players upgraded the last 4 years one level: 2012 graveyard, 2013-16: 4 upgrades
and new players are ungrateful about 2 upgrades ?

so you get what long time players did get after playing that event 3 years in a row
and you still want more ?

shame on you

they should give us the option to get as many upgrade kit graveyard
no they shouldn't
big graveyard is for long time players

not for new players to have the biggest in the first year

It is a shame that winning a graveyard, you can only get 2 out of the 5 upgrade kit
it is a shame and a slap in the face of long time players that people today get in one event what in the past players needed 3 years to get it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

lol

players upgraded the last 4 years one level: 2012 graveyard, 2013-16: 4 upgrades
and new players are ungrateful about 2 upgrades ?

so you get what long time players did get after playing that event 3 years in a row
and you still want more ?

shame on you

no they shouldn't
big graveyard is for long time players

not for new players to have the biggest in the first year

it is a shame and a slap in the face of long time players that people today get in one event what in the past players needed 3 years to get it
It's not like long term upgrades are well known, there's what three other building in the game like that now? And one, the Cider Mill, you could upgrade fully in one event just before this event. So it's not surprising newer players wouldn't understand why they can't upgrade something in the event that's showing 5 upgrades to it. Even says right in the event;

upgrade graveyard - Copy.PNG

Tree of Love > Great Tree of Love > Eternal Tree of Love
Confectionary > Large Confectionary > Huge Confectionary > Legendary Confectionary
Cider Mill > Blooming Cider Mill > Fruitful Cider Mill > Bountiful Cider Mill
Graveyard > Old Graveyard > Ancient Graveyard > Legendary Graveyard > Monumental Graveyard > Necropolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not like long term upgrades are well known, there's what three other building in the game like that now? And one, the Cider Mill, you could upgrade fully in one event just before this event. So it's not surprising newer players wouldn't understand why they can't upgrade something in the event that's showing 5 upgrades to it. Even says right in the event;

View attachment 2720

Tree of Love > Great Tree of Love > Eternal Tree of Love
Confectionary > Large Confectionary > Huge Confectionary > Legendary Confectionary
Cider Mill > Blooming Cider Mill > Fruitful Cider Mill > Bountiful Cider Mill
Graveyard > Old Graveyard > Ancient Graveyard > Legendary Graveyard > Monumental Graveyard > Necropolis
the original Graveyard is a 5 year old building from 2012
something special with its upgrades: each year ONE better (not 2 and sure not 5)

the Cider Mill is 2016 so not a long time building which was improved for 4 years one level every year
so before the upgrades 2017 people didn't get and improve it to have a long time building

the Tree of Love upgrades finished last year. no new tree this year. we can say: Inno killed the tree
and the Confectionary: not so long and so not as special as the graveyard

btw: it doesn't say you can upgrade it 5 times this year. it is a long time game so play long enough to get your your 5 upgrades in the future

btw:
I have upgraded my graveyard on the live world already 4 times and on beta 3 times before this years event

DeletedUser7942

it doesn't say you can upgrade it 5 times this year
lol, okay, I guess when it says there "upgrade your Graveyard" players should just infer that to mean "one day, fully but not this day, or year or who knows".

What I mean is these are all upgradeable buildings. Whether or not they were done yearly they've been handled inconsistently. The Cider Mill we got last year could have had only one upgrade this year but it didn't, they let players upgrade it fully in one year. So given the inconsistency, the not so well known status of upgradeable buildings (moreso before Cider Mill) and the fact that just prior to this event a player could take an upgradeable building to its fully upgradeable status in a single event it will not be surprising to find players questioning why they can't upgrade the Graveyard to its fully upgradeable status in the event that followed a similar type building.

ZENA

Marquis
i agree all new players have it easy these days
we who play long don't get any benefit from doing the events that is place now. Surely there should be a balance for new and old.