• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween - alternate rewards?

DeletedUser

Has anyone figured out if there's alternate rewards at the completion of this event or is it always the same rewards?
(I got one graveyard and one haunted house)

DeletedUser

haunted house is new and always a reward

the other depends on the graveyard you already have in your city which you have to sell in the last quest
* none --> graveyard 3x3
* sell graveyard --> old graveyard 4x3
* sell old graveyard --> ancient graveyard 5x3

DeletedUser5686

the other depends on the graveyard you already have in your city which you have to sell in the last quest
* none --> graveyard 3x3

is it not possible to keep your old graveyard and get ancient graveyard?

DeletedUser

is it not possible to keep your old graveyard and get ancient graveyard?

No. But you can win the graveyard 3x3 at various other events and have it upgraded next year.

I would love to see an upgrade to the scarecrow as well though, just give us newer age scarecrow for selling last years scarecrow!

DeletedUser5686

well, now I have graveyard and old graveyard in my city already.
in the last quest, If I sell graveyard, I'll have old graveyard, if I sell old graveyard, I'll have ancient graveyard, is that right?

DeletedUser

You'll get ONE quest which tells you which building you can/must delete.
I asked in another thread what would happen in this case and the answer apparently is, that your old graveyard will be subject in the quest to be deleted and then upgraded to an ancient one. Your standard 3x3 graveyard will remain untouched.

conqueror9

Regent
haunted house is new and always a reward

* none --> graveyard 3x3

??
It do not work ?
It say sell 3 buildings...
I sell 3 flowers, not work
I sell 3 house, not work
I check my city, eventually, i find I have 1 graveyard at bronze age
But i do not have 3 graveyards, how can i sell 3 buildings ( graveyard ) ??

DeletedUser

You only get to do one of these three possibilities depending on what buildings you already have in your city.

If you do not have a graveyard at all you'll get the quest to delete 3 buildings and get a 3v3 graveyard as reward.
If you already did have a 3v3 graveyard before accepting these quest (from last year or earlier events), you'll instead get the quest to delete that graveyard and receive upgraded 3x4 old graveyard.
And if you actually already had a 3x4 old graveyard before accepting these quests you would have gotten a quest to delete that one and receive a 3x5 ancient graveyard instead.

DeletedUser

??
It do not work ?
It say sell 3 buildings...
I sell 3 flowers, not work
I sell 3 house, not work
I check my city, eventually, i find I have 1 graveyard at bronze age
But i do not have 3 graveyards, how can i sell 3 buildings ( graveyard ) ??

who said 3 is the number :rolleyes:

it could also be the size 3x3 for normal graveyard

or 4 for the old one 3x4

what was the text exactly :confused:
something like: "sell ... by 3" ???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

I think the design of this reward is nice. A innovation of the reward is nice but the bonus
is not so great.