• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2020

Tanmay11

Regent
over 4k diamonds, missing one toy (got 40 toys total) and and last upgrade for 2nd house of horrors.
very disappointing event since some ppl seem to have got multiple set of toys and HoH.

thelegend88

Squire
So I was unable to play the event here on beta and I'm wondering how much diamonds would be needed to invest in the order to get a second fully upgraded event building? I see players have a lot of different experiences when it comes to that as luck obviously plays a big role in that.

Gab in Beta

Merchant
So I was unable to play the event here on beta and I'm wondering how much diamonds would be needed to invest in the order to get a second fully upgraded event building? I see players have a lot of different experiences when it comes to that as luck obviously plays a big role in that.
6-10K, its one of the cheapest second event building you can have, offcourse luck is everything, and you must find and play as much dolls as you can find.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Close to free possibly. I missed some days and got 2nd l7 house of horrors for about 3000 diamonds on beta. I also was picking up all the pumpkins - which could be skipped potentially if you only care about the grand prize - they're not a very good special chance anyways. And I was unlucky in not finding the full set of toys (never found the rarest one).

Fenix

Viceroy
I will repeat myself, in live was the same (both things). I am frustrated. I spend diamonds in beta to get nothing, I will not do the same in live.

I did not get all the toys (same as the last year). And, comparing with the last year, I think that it is more difficult to get the specials of the day. The lack of luck does not explain everything.

View attachment 6063

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
it sucks

spend 9975 diamonds to get only one daily special (8 in total so still one missing to get asylum to max) and still missing the last doll

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenix

Viceroy
But this gets better, and better. After we spent everything, they put an upgrade kit, and today's special is...

1604243548912.png

This is so messed up!

Dessire

Regent
People on my server, on other forums, on other servers, on facebook fan pages complanining because this year halloween event was horrible! an average of 5 DS for most players! compared to the average of 7 DS in most of the other events and NOW! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PUT THE BEST DS FOR A THIRD TIME?! REALLY?! AFTER ALL PLAYERS HAVE SPENT THEIR TICKETS?! PLEAAAASEEEEE!!!! ARE WE A JOKE FOR YOU INNO?!

OMG! never,but NEVER BEFORE! in 4 years! I was so dissapointed due INNOGAMES as I am now! congratulations INNO!

aim83

Merchant
This Halloween Event was excellent. I got 23 DS by spending about 8k diamonds.
You had your chance to spend tickets on Asylum twice. Is that correct?
To someone who want to spend extra diamonds, thats the perfect opportunity.
Others, who don't want to spend, just deal with what results you've got.

CrashBoom

Legend
This Halloween Event was excellent. I got 23 DS by spending about 8k diamonds.
You had your chance to spend tickets on Asylum twice. Is that correct?
To someone who want to spend extra diamonds, thats the perfect opportunity.
Others, who don't want to spend, just deal with what results you've got.
I spend 10k diamonds in my main world and ended with 8 :rolleyes: and still missing one doll (so not even getting a complete set there)

the diamonds brought me 1 DS (the worst ever spend diamonds in this game) and I decided to spend about 2k/2.5k when the final kit for the asylum will be on black friday or another sale

but congrats to your 23

-Alin-

Emperor
I spend 10k diamonds in my main world and ended with 8 :rolleyes: and still missing one doll (so not even getting a complete set there)

the diamonds brought me 1 DS (the worst ever spend diamonds in this game) and I decided to spend about 2k/2.5k when the final kit for the asylum will be on black friday or another sale

but congrats to your 23

Same story here.
On all events like haloween/archaeological, never happened to get all statues, books or dolls to complete the collection ...

Pass Go

Squire
I liked the Halloween event in live and beta .. I have diamond cities in most worlds, so I can spend diamonds in my few active worlds without using real money :)