• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Halloween 2020

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Questgiver Creepy Ringmaster:
allage_creepy_ringmaster_large.png

Furtune (Teller)
portrait_384.jpg

Bearded Lady
portrait_385.jpg

Circus Strongman
portrait_386.jpg

Creepy Clown
portrait_387.jpg

The Illustrated Man
portrait_388.jpg
House of Horrors (3x4) Upgrade
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_house_of_horrors.png

Lvl 1
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20a.png

Lvl 2
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20b.png

Lvl 3
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20c.png

Lvl 4
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20d.png

Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20e.png

Lvl 6
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20f.png

Level 7 has 3 variations, each bringing its own special inhabitant to the city:
Clown
halloween_clown_east_00.png
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20gClown.png

Demon
halloween_demon_east_00.png
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20gDemon.png

Wolf
halloween_wolf_east_00.png
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus20gWolf.png
It seems instead of clearing cobwebs we need to light up a place this time:
Candle(?)
halloween_icon_tool_1.png
aka stick
Flashlight (?)
halloween_icon_tool_2.png
aka broom
Lantern (?)
halloween_icon_tool_3.png
aka cauldron
Also it seems we will collect creepy toys instead of books this time (mostly still placeholder):
halloween_event_0.png

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Finally, a small event building. I thought that this year it will not happen.
people will be disappointed that it does not give much resources (only adequate resources for its size) though... I still remember the altar gardens last year not being well received... also the cottage of fall (same size) was barely OK for most late gamers

kaymedic

Marquis
people will be disappointed that it does not give much resources (only adequate resources for its size) though... I still remember the altar gardens last year not being well received... also the cottage of fall (same size) was barely OK for most late gamers

Cottage was great for fighters. Little bit better than the Abandonend Asylum related to the attack boost ... if this building will be similar I am happy with it :)

Arwaren

Squire
But players already got an excellent building. It is the Governor's Villa. Additionally, they can collect upgrades to the Crow's Nest again. Do players have such a big problem to get something smaller with lower stats at least once?

kaymedic

Marquis
But players already got an excellent building. It is the Governor's Villa. Additionally, they can collect upgrades to the Crow's Nest again. Do players have such a big problem to get something smaller with lower stats at least once?

There are always people complaining about anything. so Yes ^^

SeekerDave

Merchant
I love the grahs of the main event building and city inhabbitens , from looks I would choose the Clown for the last elvel.
All the grahs look so cool in my opinion though shame they used the same mechanic seeingas thay echnaged it to a toy shop.

Havik79

Baronet
So given how things have been in the past, no doubt one will give more FP, one will give more goods, and one will give attack boost.

As long as they stick to the Archeology from this year it shouldn't be too bad, they had that pretty much spot on if you ask me, and would love a second Abandoned Asylum.

Is that a typo, shouldn't it be a warewolf if it is walking on 2 legs.

DeletedUser

Yes, we do ;) I want something smaller with better stats. It's not only the size that matter, but effort put in doing the event, remember. Or amount of diaxes spent...

DeletedUser

My guess is that the clown will favor FPs, the demon attack boost, and the wolf goods.

So I'll be building the demon...
I hope you're right, sir! Demon I like most, though others look good also. I am very fond of Halloween style buildings in FoE and this year is not dissapointing :D

My guess is that the clown will favor FPs, the demon attack boost, and the wolf goods.

So I'll be building the demon...
Didn't you pay attention in defence against the dark arts class? Most people summon demons for personal gain, usually the material kind, while the wolf embodies fortitude in battle. ^^
Of course, there's always a fair chance that the nerds programming this also rather eyed the squirrel outside than pay attention... ;-)