• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8273

in era of GBG the Hall became obsolete. please, remove it from prizes. instead 5-10-etc fragments Statue of Honour will be much appropriate, espesially for new playeres.
radical idea - will be good if fragment from Observatory will be removed also

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8257

Statue of Honor is (and hopefully will continue to be) exclusive to GBG. If they were to do this, there would be countless other buildings they would have to remove because a new one makes it "obsolete".

Why should Observatory blueprints be removed? How would you get them then? From other people who has the building, yes, but what about new servers? There would be no way to ever build it.

Edit: with regards to HoF, if anything they could give it a shrink kit, like they have done with Rogue Hideout and Wishing Well, to make it more viable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
in era of GBG the Hall became obsolete.
HHHAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH !!
8A7jtvhfE73_D4WFDG2IsE_sn25mP_a1Cxb7nGcVw19N5sNmGVZncU9E6tZSrMQDShLh4Ey1GVRGlEXWvjTt4Go-KKZmLXlDM4Zhe4GJj6ld38x4_ziI06VNWLKW-KMoXnjOu9nY7Cxqn1O5zVEdgvk7Y32oQrtS87MTu5FPzC4KbY0hzsPfxoG8k_VDGktpl_XuzF2uYnRWxVCIo8PHmtL8FfM290f_3GfNz3S_VlRhgM_KzrGn_zFUQw6NpegoXqJYaRi8gW1NkE_zogifzrC1i3dj2J7yf009QTgEdCGbfWkO5I3bpQeV7xxXEBROFpEk3sepnCg5NfAaqkUNsxZK_yl5ZsIMIvflBsHrFHeil92jjv5UbvXMOKzjlnGatvI7q8lyXG2ySdu6BCFzD5YkOTLT-4dwBumfQqJnNfRYqPrNBJk_p14ugoeTxjBO5scpF2r2GwBQh4iiWxX-DRDNK1qOHJF6ZvTFOcEexuBcFjaAAm2i3xyphMisXj5jjWEuN-68Jr8WDT_RUat2jNvzl9rc8dgTeWQO0xR4tAe9R7roZpZ4lKigrrj1rlrtTlXzIuj1VG7dFqCgQ5wPtz6zNMOPxYoPXxKChB6-pEPzBu6jTl9xgf0XvnN0J5ZUAqwG6FSsf47_7hOMUWF3Og-0TddQ0hHU0TB4atZmtPo4IVyiUJDkViW3zrmpnTu9NeqY2OUTAVZ6Jf6TCnEI5tIXhO9hO6o9pEjWQ8__b9kYFNfR=w1200-h619-no

And the statue fragments are already too easy to obtain. Some players collect these statues which become one of the best buildings for fp.

DeletedUser8273

why do new players should have it easier than players in the past ?
how do it easier?!
new players will got fragments of Statue only in ivents. or by finishing 7 days challenges. 5-10-or even 20 fragments will reqiuire to win this prise multiply times.

DeletedUser8273

Statue of Honor is (and hopefully will continue to be) exclusive to GBG. If they were to do this, there would be countless other buildings they would have to remove because a new one makes it "obsolete".
Why should Observatory blueprints be removed? How would you get them then? From other people who has the building, yes, but what about new servers? There would be no way to ever build it.
Edit: with regards to HoF, if anything they could give it a shrink kit, like they have done with Rogue Hideout and Wishing Well, to make it more viable.
as i posted above 5-10-20 SH fragments will require to win this prise multiply times.
we do not get Observatory blueprints anymore, we get fragments of Statue of Honour instead. that why i call it a radical idea.

DeletedUser8257

how do it easier?!
new players will got fragments of Statue only in ivents. or by finishing 7 days challenges. 5-10-or even 20 fragments will reqiuire to win this prise multiply times.

They asked why, not how. Besides, as hiep lin already mentioned, you get plenty as it is. No need to include more ways of getting them, and outside of GBG at that.

as i posted above 5-10-20 SH fragments will require to win this prise multiply times.
we do not get Observatory blueprints anymore, we get fragments of Statue of Honour instead. that why i call it a radical idea.

Doesn't matter if you need to win it multiple times - cf. my comment on the first quote.
What do you mean we don't get them? That we don't need them? Sure we do - I'm not gonna delete my Observatory, and I'm still going to level it.

Either way, both your suggestions can be categorised on the Do Not Suggest List on several points.

CrashBoom

Legend
how do it easier?!
getting fragments in events makes it easier to get a complete SoH than not getting fragments in events :rolleyes:

please learn the basic of the game first
Statue of Honor is exclusive to Guild Battlegrounds

so where in the GBG can you replace Obs blueprints with SoH fragments ?

and please don't answer: in events.
events are NOT Guild Battlegrounds. and for that reason you will never get SoH fragments there

and why?
Statue of Honor is exclusive to Guild Battlegrounds

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
in era of GBG the Hall became obsolete. please, remove it from prizes. instead 5-10-etc fragments Statue of Honour will be much appropriate, espesially for new playeres.
radical idea - will be good if fragment from Observatory will be removed also

Unformatted and DNSL

Really brilliant contribution!

Status
Not open for further replies.