• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG user guide

DeletedUser

is there a way to get the GvG user guide again after closing it the first time ?

DeletedUser2752

There's a question mark in the top right corner of the GvG province map screen (plus the sector window as well)

DeletedUser2752

Trusted right (the last privilege/right you see when you go to the members tab on your guild's profile) let's you delete defensive armies, place siege armies, grant freedom, and relocate your headquarters
This may change though

Last edited by a moderator:

Monty2

Farmer
I feared that would be the case. Hope they change that as our guild has a lot of information stored en hidden rooms. Information that should not necessarily be shared with the coming "warlords".

But thanks for your reply!

DeletedUser1264

Anyone know how to donate to the new guild treasury? Thanks

Sorry: What new guild treasury do you mean?
I think it's the same as the old way, except that it's bugged up:
You have to have 8 units selected before you click on the locks/arrows.

DeletedUser4578

If you read the help screen DETAILS for GvG..it mentions that guild members can contribute to a treasury that can then pay for unlocking slots..in our giilld..yesterday someone clicked on GRANT FREEDOM and now when we unlock slots it takes from a "treasury" but no one can figure out how to contribute to it.

The 1.20 changelog mentions rewards given for granting freedom..hard to figure out..

DeletedUser1264

If you read the help screen DETAILS for GvG..it mentions that guild members can contribute to a treasury that can then pay for unlocking slots..in our giilld..yesterday someone clicked on GRANT FREEDOM and now when we unlock slots it takes from a "treasury" but no one can figure out how to contribute to it.

Oh. Do you *need* to contribute? Maybe you can only pay stuff in when there's a shortfall.
Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you try to contribute?

DeletedUser4578

I can still contribute to a siege army slot..like before..it's just that the help screen says you can contribute to the treasury..just don't know how..unless all you can do is make up the shortfall? They make it sound like you can contribute outside of a siege unlock..to me anyway?

DeletedUser1264

I agree, jakechip - it's very unclear. But I think the deal is that all you can do is make up shortfalls, on an "all or nothing" basis. Which is really lousy and we're all waiting for something better that would actually function the way a treasury is supposed to function.

DeletedUser1264

Thanks DWPearce - but that doesn't explain the "treasury" at all,
plus which it hasn't been updated to reflect recent changes
(eg it still says we can besiege a sector besieged by another guild)

RedRed

Viceroy
There's a new GvG guide on the english server... however, seems that there aren't details about the Support Pool (what is the weight of this bonus? how much is important to have GBs of level 1/5/10?)