• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG quick fixes

1 Change protected status to last a fixed 24 hour period.

If each sector was protected from when the sector is conquered for 24 hours instead of until recalc this would spread GvG action throughout the day instead of over 90% of it occurring in a 30 minute period, thus easing the strain on the servers and making for smoother gameplay.

2 Place a 24 hour timer on being able to retake a freed sector.

This would lead to a more dynamic GvG map as guilds that did not advance would run the risk of being forced to retreat, rather than the static front line daily toggle that we have now. If you want to cut down on champ farming this could be made a 7 day timer like we have for guild hopping.

3 Introduce a refresh army button.

The brown helmet by the currently selected army could become a refresh army button that selects your 8 healthiest units of the same type as the units that you have just fought with.

This would dramatically speed up the selection of a fresh army to attack with and greatly reduce the advantage that the cheats who use bots to do this currently have.

4 Only display 16 of each unattached unit type.

The system we have now with the army selection screen displays the healthiest 20 of each unattached unit type along with every single damaged unit that we have. This is totally unnecessary as we can never need more than 8 fully healthy units if we want to use them for attacking, or the 8 least healthy to either siege with or fill defence slots.

If we only have the 8 healthiest and the 8 least healthy unattached units displayed this will be less work for the servers. I have noticed that after fighting for a long time and amassing hundreds of injured troops that my army selection screen takes longer and longer to load every time.

5 Centre the map on the oldest siege.

When you don’t have any sectors on the map it always loads at the same place which often means having to scroll the map to find your siege, which is time consuming. Centring the map on the siege would therefore speed up play.

6 Change the All Ages map to All Futures.

The using up of the siege army was reintroduced to stop players from being able to place almost unlimited numbers of sieges. This is being got around by simply cooking up a fresh army of spearmen to siege with in under a minute. By limiting the units used on the AA map to Future era and beyond it means that the attackers also have to burn through real units to siege with as well as the defenders when replacing damaged defence armies. It also stops the imbalance of only the attacker scoring lots of points while the defenders get virtually nothing for killing 8 spears.

For players who want to use early era troops there are earlier era maps to fight in.

I am not suggesting that all early age troops get suddenly removed from the map, rather that after a certain date no more troops from before the Future era can be selected for use in the AA map.

7 Single click to load army selection screen.

When clicking on a sector where your guild has a siege in progress you should go straight to the army selection screen instead of having to first select view sector. This already happens when sieging an NPC and if you’ve already placed a siege on another guild then the option to read that guilds profile is unnecessary while the battle is on.

These are all relatively simple changes that should be fairly easy to implement and any or all of them would improve GvG.

DeletedUser4911

Is inno thinking of removing spearman from all ages maps??
does inno need still so much time to solve a small problem like that...??
solve the old problems before making new unneeded changes...

DeletedUser5882

1 Change protected status to last a fixed 24 hour period.

2 Place a 24 hour timer on being able to retake a freed sector.
Agree on the individual timer being used instead of the preset recalc.

But,
Instead of forcing to leave a sector vulnerable like that, i would suggest being able to free a sector only after having occupied it for 24 hrs or 36 hours. It is the same logic but in reverse. This approach would not allow it to be left unprotected for such a long time. Freeing a sector is not always about battle points but it can be also done by a weak guild to protect it from being taken over in a critical moment (yep, guilty)

3 Introduce a refresh army button.
When I use too many of my military units, I experience an annoying shrinkage in the display of the military unit type i am using. Refresh button could reset the 20 (or fewer) units that are being displayed and refill the slots.

4 Only display 16 of each unattached unit type.
With refresh button this would work perfectly fine

5 Centre the map on the oldest siege.

6 Change the All Ages map to All Futures.
I think rogue is also used for the same reason. Probably the only difference would be quick production time of the attached unit type. So not sure if it would make much difference.
But,
what you suggest would have a different impact. Players below certain era would not be able to enter the map....?

7 Single click to load army selection screen.

Overall, very good suggestions indeed!

Additional Suggestion;

8 A new tab/filter for the All Era type units
Most of use lots of rogues in battles but we always have to scroll the screen until the end to find them. It is the only type of unit that can't actually be filtered to take the top of the list, unless you lack some unit types.
a) An additional tab could be added for the "all ages" or "no age" type of units
b) An additional filter option could be added in the era filtering menu; "No Age" filter right above or below the "All Ages"

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
+++
nrNUulXLSsKO3nxpU8a_FQ.png

1) its value siege be according
with 1 / 3,8 of the materials
which he has paid the opponents
example
they had paid 50 materials of each type
for sieges
and the sector has 4 defenses (+ 60 materials)
= 110 materials / 3.8 = 30 materials of each type
* 1 / 3,8 is the price of building sales in foe​

2) there is a minimum duration of combat

3) the siege army to be only from attached units

4) to exist minimum number of guild members
to have a right to participate

5) to change periodically
the landing areas

6) the map of all ages
be done
'individual' = each player pays only the materials
or