• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GvG Map loading screen freezes when trying to switch from one era map to another

• Thread starter DeletedUser5882
  • Start date

DeletedUser5882

Observed this issue for the last couple of days but did not report thinking it could be due to some internet slowdown but it keeps happening even when there is no slowing down with the internet connection.

1. Enter the GvG map
  2. Enter any era ( My experience was with either TE or AA)
  3. Change era map either via dropdown menu or by going back to GvG map and selecting an era map (again my experience is limited with TE and AA maps)
  4. The map will not load and will remain at loading phase as seen in the picture
I was in AA and tried to switch to TE. The image shows the the name of the era map i am trying to enter but the map does never load.
screenshot_Sun_Oct_08_12.43.49.jpg

Game needs reloading each time.

1.112.5b5d3f225e (06.10.2017 13:27), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 27,0,0,130, Windows 10, Chrome/61.0.3163.100, 1920x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser8061

The same! Also during the last days.
For me it happens in 3 situations:
1) When opening the Guild Continent Map
or
2) When clicking on the selected guild map to enter it.
and
3) After EACH battle.
Please let us fight! :D

DeletedUser8391

i can not play gvg this day ! it is too slow. the map is not loading :(
i try several times. i can not play gvg.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Should be fixed with today's daily update. Please let us know if you're still experiencing some issues related to this. :)

DeletedUser8061

It seemed OK, but now I've encountered it again:
– when opening the Guild Continent Map
– after each placement of defending armies

DeletedUser8061

It happens everywhere in the game, not as bad as it was some time ago, though. My guess it's connected to the server response error, when the game just stops loading new info.