• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: GvG loading bar freezes when visiting era maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) go to GvG
2.) visit the map of an era (any you want) by clicking the respective part of the map
3.) return to overview with the button at the bottom left side
4.) visit an other era map
observed: the loading bar freezes at 100%, the screen stays black (in rare cases the map loads; in this case going back to overview and loading a third map triggers the bug)
expected: it should be possible to visit all era maps by repeating steps 2 - 4 in a loop until all maps are checked.

Issue Description (9/10): When visiting any GvG era map, returning to overview, and visiting the next map, the loading screen freezes.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.90.eb23b24 (11.11.2016 9:15), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,205, Windows 10, Firefox/49.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I thougt that this has been reported half a year ago, but I didn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.