• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG: How its possible??

DeletedUser4256

Take a look at this:

1. The following screenshot shows our sector (green), our guild is named "Santa Barbara"

s1.jpg

2. ..okay, now look at the following two screenshots, the two adjacent sectors and the name of the owner guild .....

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

...well, as you see in the above images the owner guild of that protected sectors has the same name as our guild: "Santa Barbara".
What is trying to do this player? LoL ... because the guild profile only shows a member which belonged to another guild just a few minutes before.

I've tried create a guild using the same name but I was unable to do it, the game doesn't permit create a guild with a name that already exists...so how its possible that that player has created a guild with our name in two sectors from his 'real guild'?? :confused:

What do you think about all this? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4679

27,51 is now listed as M.... Nigra Denmark on our screen (i'm in M.... Nigra Denmark), while 28,51 and 28,52 are both listed as Santa Barbara.

I'm guessing this is some weird exploit to turn regular sectors into headquarters.

DeletedUser4679

Actually, I think I've figured it out.

Saturn is creating extra guilds to create a buffer of headquarters between us and them. This sort of thing shouldn't really be possible.

They should create some sort of ban from GvG within the first 24-48 hours of 1) creating a guild and 2) joining a new guild

DeletedUser4256

Actually, I think I've figured it out.

Saturn is creating extra guilds to create a buffer of headquarters between us and them. This sort of thing shouldn't really be possible.

They should create some sort of ban from GvG within the first 24-48 hours of 1) creating a guild and 2) joining a new guild

I don't really understand why you write this if you are doing the same! LoL

s4.jpg

..because if that sector has been really conquered in fight it would be protected until tomorrow...and this is not exactly what I see.

PS: but thanks anyway, at least you've had consideration not to call your new guild "Santa Barbara", not like others.

DeletedUser

View attachment 651

..because if that sector has been really conquered in fight it would be protected until tomorrow...and this is not exactly what I see.

PS: but thanks anyway, at least you've had consideration not to call your new guild "Santa Barbara", not like others.

That guild is saturn aswell we (m.... nigra denmark) own 2 sectors 1 hq one normal, saturn overtook your hq and the sector next to it with 2 guilds named the same as yours and ours so dont accuse us for doing something we haven't

PS: YOU CAN CHANGE A GUILDS NAME! learn the game before you act smart :)

DeletedUser4444

View attachment 651

M.... Nigra actually reported this to support and got this answer:

"They are using cyrillic letters to get around the hard coded system of not allowing duplicate names. I have sent an announcement to all players advising them this is against the spirit of the game, and asking them to change the names."

So don't accuse us of doing something wrong. Our Guild was a victim of impersonation just like yours were.....

DeletedUser4256

Read this, a few posts above, please:

27,51 is now listed as M.... Nigra Denmark on our screen (i'm in M.... Nigra Denmark), while 28,51 and 28,52 are both listed as Santa Barbara.

I'm guessing this is some weird exploit to turn regular sectors into headquarters.

DeletedUser4256

..I apologize, you're right.

I hope the Team take this issue seriously because it's causing a great confusion (as we see) to the players who only want to play the game normally.