• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GVG - Defending Army %

DeletedUser4777

Hello

Concerning the % of defending armies: Yesterday I put my army on a siege, and the sector showed that the guild had 26% of defending and attacking. However later on it showed 50% .. Can you please explain why ?

I have huge doubts on GVG feature , so I will post them as separate questions in order for them to be easily replied . I must say I have already read the forum manual, but these come from using the feature :)

thank you in advance :)
Alexa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Has any new members enter your guild? Defense matters on the Guild's Support pool which is calculated by the total defense (don't know if it's now specifically from Fierce Resistance) of the guild plus the bonus you may get from your current guild level, all divided by the Support Factor that is shown on the Province map (hover over a province, and you'll see what I'm talking about). The higher the Support Pool, the more spread out the defense will be across all of your sectors.

I'm still a bit confused from this myself, but this is all the data I have so far