• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GVG - Countdown time!

DeletedUser4777

Hello Again!

After putting my army in the siege, how much time do I have to win each army 10 times ? 24 hours or the time left to the daily time calculations.

When I put my army in the siege and the sector only has 4 defending armies can they add the remaining 4 during my attacks ?

thank you in advance :)
Alexa

DeletedUser1264

1] My understanding is that a siege will remain in place until someone defeats it 10 times.
I don't know (and would like to) if aggressive NPC neighbours affect siege armies.

2] My understanding is that defense armies cannot be added during a siege.

I hope someone will correct those statements if 1.20 changed those aspects of GvG.

DeletedUser2752

If you surrender during a battle against one of their defending armies, you will also loose one of the ten as well
EDIT: not true at this point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

If you surrender during a battle against one of their defending armies, you will also loose one of the ten as well

I'm not sure I understand, byeordie. Are you saying that if my guild sets a siege, and one of my guildmembers attacks the defending armies and then retreats, the siege army loses a health point? If that's what you mean: Are you sure?

DeletedUser2752

About 60% positive. I forgot when, but I thought this was to stop people from constantly surrendering until they get the defensive army they want to attack.
Was 90% until I couldn't find the info in the last 5 minutes.
I don't know if someone might of just suggested it or not
EDIT: Now not positive, as I just surrendered about 20 or 30 times on a LMA battle against another guild (and I did a bunch of surrendering on my main's CA province map) and nothing happened

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

It is not true. I could of sworn I saw something about it somewhere, but maybe it was just another player's idea.