• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

gvg and gbg question to Mods and the CM.

Dessire

Regent
Hello and good day.

In the DNSL appears that any idea related to modify or improve or eliminate GvG and GbG will be automatically rejected.

Would be the same if a person suggests something like combine both features in one single feature, allowing GvG lovers and GbG lovers experience a brand new way to fight against other guilds? with an improved combat system + improved rewards + etc. ?

something like that would allow eliminate GvG and GbG and you know what does mean eliminate GvG: less resources, time and server usage by Innogames + new ways of earn profits for Innogames + more reasons and motivation to be an active player, etc.

I am asking because I would like to suggest that but I don't want to waste my time writing the post and see that it got deleted in less than 1 hour due the DNSL :/

Emberguard

Emperor
Speaking as a player, when you say “combine both features”, what do you have in mind? What would “improved rewards” look like? Improved could mean drastically reducing the payouts to address powercreep, or it could mean advancing powercreep further by increasing payouts. Depends on what kind of balance you’re trying to achieve with those rewards.

The reason Inno doesn’t want ideas on GvG is because it simply can’t be physically ported over without creating way too many issues. They already looked at that and made a public announcement on it at the time of designing GBG.

So if something were done they’d quite likely have to just scrap everything they’ve got and build something from scratch again, but that’s what GBG is: something in the style of GvG, designed as its own thing.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
It's kind of simple: Do not suggest new big features.

Anything that would need a lot of time from multiple teams (artists, game designers, developers, etc.) is not something we're looking for.
We're mostly interested in ideas that could be completed by one person or a handful of people within a small time frame, like improvements that could be included in the Community Sprint (one sprint is two weeks).
So basically, we're asking for suggestions that improve the "quality of life", because that is something the players have the most insight in :)