• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Guilds roster fiasco

• Thread starter DeletedUser1164
  • Start date

DeletedUser1164

I don’t mean to pry on another’s affair but I can’t help but see the mis-match in here. I stumbled upon this noticing that the guild that used to be in the top ten all of a sudden vanished, upon searching they were at the bottom. See for yourself and you be the judge.

Attachments

• guilds roster fiasco.JPG
    guilds roster fiasco.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 17
  • guilds roster fiasco b.JPG
    guilds roster fiasco b.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser

How far apart in time did you do these 2 screenshots?
Currently, the guild in question is ranked #3 in my list - did they disband for a short time, fooling your cache maybe?

DeletedUser1164

I took them almost simultaneously. I just noticed because guilds below all climbed a notch. I actually refreshed after submission but I show the same result. I can see now they're back though.

DeletedUser1164

in line to this, my friend, the founder of the guild in-feature (this message) messaged me that he seems to be having guild bugs. as he scrolls to his roster, members' points are at ZERO. Because of that, the guild that used to sit at #4 or 5 plunged down to the 58th spot. I thought these two are related. Apparently, it's nothing to do with my cache fooling me. Please take note of the time. Thanks!

Attachments

• guild roster fiasco 2c.jpg
    guild roster fiasco 2c.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
  • guild roster fiasco 2b.jpg
    guild roster fiasco 2b.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator: