• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Guilds global ranking is not using current LP but possible LP increase from last GBG

Aerendil

Squire
Troubleshooting
not necessary
  • Browser and Version: Firefox
  • Overview of the bug: New Guild ranking show in league points the possible gained league points(LP), not the current LP
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Every time a open new guilds ranking
  • Urgency: medium, doesnt hinder game playing
  • Preventative Actions: cant do anything about it
  • Summary: Right now in new global ranking in the tab League points are the possible achieveable LP from last GBGshown, not the current LP. Right now Bronze guild lead with 263 LP, their current LP is 101 though. Also my (White Rabbit) ist shown with 175 although we didnt win last GBG and have 1000 LP.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, no bugs reported
  • Have you tried fixing it by using

Browser or App version and version number
current Firefox
Recreation steps
Check Guilds rating
Actual Behavior
game plays normally, just the guilds ranking is buggy
Expected Behavior
In the first plaxe come gulds with 1000 LP, ordere by victory points in current GBG. Later on, dont know? Won Championships first?
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
yes

CrashBoom

Legend
but your 1000 LP you have aren't from the current championship which started this week
you earned them before :rolleyes:

so it is correct that those 1000 LP aren't used

Right now Bronze guild lead with 263 LP, their current LP is 101 though.
actually their LP is 0 and not 101

because only 0 LP guild gets a 50% additional on their LP which they win this season

they are at first place in their battle (175 LP) + 50% reward for being a 0 LP guild

Also my (White Rabbit) ist shown with 175 although we didnt win last GBG
if those were from last season then it would be a bug

you are at 175 because you are in 1st place this season which would give 175 when the places won't change anymore

and have 1000 LP.
but not in the new championship ranking. there ALL guilds start with 0 LP

maybe the bug is that the new ranking is too difficult to understand
because it works exactly how it is announced

Aerendil

Squire
thanks, read the announcement again. was working as intended

But its going to be fixed :)

Last edited: