• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion GUILD VS GUILD

napodavout

Merchant
CrashBoom
that you find this STUPID discussion engages that you are you do not have that has not to take part in it.
The opinions of contemptuous people hardly interest me.
Best regards

Icône de validation par la communauté

CrashBoom
Que tu trouve cette discussion STUPIDE engage que toi est tu n as que a ne pas y participer .
Les avis des personnes méprisantes ne m intéresse guère .
Bien cordialement

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
If you are behind guilds stronger than you in GvG, that's okay.
There is no point in changing the math to be first if you don't beat the best guild in GvG.

Emberguard

Emperor
Personally I think the most logical change would be simply to add Guild Expedition into the rankings via % completed for that Expedition Championship. All other metrics could then remain either unchanged or very slight tweaks if there's a fair way to differentiate between 1,000 LP Guilds in regards to GBG. That'd at least measure all available Guild competitions

CrashBoom

Legend
Personally I think the most logical change would be simply to add Guild Expedition into the rankings via % completed for that Expedition Championship. All other metrics could then remain either unchanged or very slight tweaks if there's a fair way to differentiate between 1,000 LP Guilds in regards to GBG. That'd at least measure all available Guild competitions
and what is with guild size ?

a 3 men guild 133,3% get the same than a 80 men guild reaching the same percentage ?

napodavout

Merchant
Personally, the ranking may interest me, I just think that the guild ranking should take into account all the styles of players, I am talking about the support to play (pc, tablets, smartphones)

Perso le classement m' intéresse peut , je trouve juste que le classement guilde devrais prendre en compte tous les style de joueurs ,je parle du support jouer (pc ,tablettes ,smartphones )

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Personally I think the most logical change would be simply to add Guild Expedition into the rankings

when the battlefields arrived in 2019 I proposed this on the .fr forum.
My suggestion, accepted by the voters, was raised.
The values indicated are no longer good because the points of the GvG had to be divided by 3 (project of a calculation every 8 hours).
I wrote: "The method of calculating this prestige is to be defined by the developers. In expeditions it could be calculated according to the power points gained by the guild, these points could be divided by 50 as is done for the classification points obtained thanks to the combat points. The theoretical maximum points a guild can get being 288,000 (80 space age members) would give 5,760 points (I imagine such a guild does not exist!) "

thelegend88

Squire
A guild of 10 people ranked as 5th only because of the GvG, they don't care about GBG and do it to bounce around platinum perhaps sometimes diamond. A guild of 75 daily players who is basically the strongest guild in that same world, who boost their new members GBs who have no profit boost threads, offer no attrition fights, ranked as 17th as they don't participate in GvG.

Which guild has more quality? Join the fifth ones as a new player and you won't get far. Join those ranked as 17 or whatever and you have amazing support. But rankings mislead new people who expect the opposite... Ranking as it is makes no sense whatsoever! This is not guild rankings, this is GvG rank only. Please separate GvG from rankings, create a new separate "GvG rank"

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
In regards to adding a ranking to GE:

Multiplier * Power points "problem": it tilts heavily to the guild population in the highest ages (i.e. those with the most SAV players are favored heavily even if they don't do nearly as much GE as a heavily active GE guild spread through the ages)
Multiplier * % completion or Milestones completed "problem": small guilds complete it easier.
Multiplier * Number of encounters "problem": No age dependence at all, perhaps *too* much dependence on guild size.

In addition, philosophically it might be an issue because it's completely outside the influence of other guilds to mess with you. GvG and GBG are both direct competitions to some degree. You will have the option at some point to directly pick on your rival and cost them ranking. In GE all you'd be able to do is try to keep up with the joneses on the basis of having the best 80 guild members for whatever qualifier actually provides ranking - (i.e. hello to the return of 64/48 requirements in every top guild, and perhaps a prerequisite of a minimum age)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
In Guild expeditions, the limit being 64, it would suffice to give a number of prestige points per encounter. Thus the guild of 80 whose final result is 133.3% would gain significantly more than the same result of a guild of 5 members.

For the GvG, as long as inno cannot / refuse to integrate the applications, it must not intercede in a general classification which includes all kinds of guilds, at worst a separate classification like that of the GM, which does not interfere in any way. with his guild level.

Finally, the arena that deploys a guild ranking could also see its results alter the general ranking of the guild.

I am against the removal of GvG, many old players are too attached to it, but it cannot interfere with a general ranking that not all guilds can access.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
it might be an issue because it's completely outside the influence of other guilds to mess with you. GvG and GBG are both direct competitions to some degree.
the crowns given by the buildings (pantheon and statue of honor) are not a consequence of a challenge with the other guilds however they bring prestige which influences the general classification.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
the crowns given by the buildings (pantheon and statue of honor) are not a consequence of a challenge with the other guilds however they bring prestige which influences the general classification.

They do not bring prestige, only power - same as GE. If they brought prestige the guild with the most Statues of Honor would run away with the rankings :p

thelegend88

Squire
Current "guild ranking" is very distorted... 1% of active players create the whole rankings. But again, this has nothing to do with actual rankings, this is just a GvG rank presented as genuine guild rankings which is absolutely misleading especially to the new players.

Impact of GvG on prestige should be greatly reduced which can be compensated by adding some extra power which comes from GvG. Prestige coming from GBG performance should be boosted as well as the prestige coming from guild level and also more elements such as GE score and number of active players in the guild should be included.

This current rankings system is ancient and was not properly adjusted after GBG was added. We need to keep up with new times regardless of how much some might dislike it, we need to turn to the future of this game not dwell in the past, game evolves with time and that is the reality which we must accept.

CrashBoom

Legend
but the problem is not GvG. the points in total are so little compared to GBG
only one guild on that screenshot (page 1) gets more points (18k+) in GvG than from GBG
and only 5 other guilds gets more than half of the max GBG points from GvG (9k+)

the problem are the GBG points

50+ guilds all getting the same 18000 ranking points

probably we need a bigger range for the top GBG guilds (the ones with 1000 LP)
the current range is from 18k to 18k
maybe something from 18k (winner diamond 1000LP league ) to 9k (last in that league)

so let's fix on the correct number. the GBG ranking points

Claus20

Merchant
It would be fair for GVG to be disbanded for two reasons:
1. most players use mobile, this creates a handicap for them,
2. but the main problem is the use of illegal software or bots by some guilds, so it makes this competition not fair due to cheats