• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion GUILD VS GUILD

Emberguard

Emperor
If GVG give us prizes like GBG everyone would have PC's
People aren’t necessarily going to buy an entire PC strictly for Forge of Empires. The reason it was ported to mobile was to reach players that don’t have a PC but already have a mobile device for everything that’s not FoE

Even if you added rewards to GvG why would anyone get a PC just for that when they already have GBG rewards? Is it going to powercreep on GBGs rewards or something? It’s far more likely those with a PC might get more into GvG, and those without one still wouldn’t have one

Last edited:

napodavout

Merchant
Good evening
If I read correctly, many agree that the ranking is largely divide is unfair depending on the game medium.
And what do you ????
if he cut the map in half with 6 eras over 6 months, with a challenge points over 6 months .
Of course all support, with a special gm for participants' example plan to win only by participating.
Could this breathe new life ???

Bonne soirée
Si j'ai bien lu, beaucoup s'accordent à dire que le classement est largement partagé est injuste selon le support de jeu.
Et que pensez vous ???,si il couper la carte en deux avec 6 ères sur 6 mois ,avec un challenges points sur ses 6 mois
Bien sur tous support , avec un GM spécial pour les participants (exemple plan a gagner que en participant ).
Ceci pourrais redonner un souffle ???

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I do not think that we should hope for any changes whatsoever concerning the GvG.
Inno will release a new game very close to FOE but playable ONLY from a phone or tablet.
It feels like the end of the big developments for FOE ...

Emberguard

Emperor
Inno will release a new game very close to FOE but playable ONLY from a phone or tablet.
It feels like the end of the big developments for FOE ...
By that logic we’d have stopped seeing development to FoE years ago with Elvenar’s release

I do not think that we should hope for any changes whatsoever concerning the GvG.
Devs stated at the time of GBGs release they weren’t intending to work on GvG in the future aside from general maintenance. So any changes to GvG would be a change of plans

agramer66

Steward
Why don't give some rewards in GvG too?
That way players would probably participate more and it would project their activity a bit better..
As it is, majority of the players only do GBG because of the rewards and skip GvG because there are none.

1BFA

Viceroy
Why don't give some rewards in GvG too?
That way players would probably participate more and it would project their activity a bit better..
As it is, majority of the players only do GBG because of the rewards and skip GvG because there are none.

If more players play GvG then Inno has to invest more to maintain GVG, more players will want to play GVG on mobile etc.. As per Inno they don't any plans to make GVG available on mobile nor make any kinda major enhancements/changes to it. Looks like they are just gonna let it slowly die, it will die soon if they just remove/or make it insignificant GVG's influence on guild ranking.

Last edited:

Noname 5.0

Steward
If GVG were available for a IPad I would get involved into playing GvGs but your right to say I don’t care what the rewards are I’m not going to buy a PC to play. BTW Elvenar is as enjoyable as playing Forge of Empires but the fighting on their battle fields require a pc to play like in Forge.