• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

lorenzo75

Merchant
I'm really disappointed to find out that once in gvg nothing will change. The changes made are minimal and even if the value of the sectors does not return to the former, the GBG will be useless to make a real ranking. I hope something is reviewed about it.

DeletedUser10047

even if the value of the sectors does not return to the former, the GBG will be useless to make a real ranking.
Why is GBG useless for the guild ranking?

According to the latest calculations, the top guild in beta was making 2000 prestige from guild level, 5816 prestige from GvG, and 5586 prestige from GBG, for a total of 13402 prestige.

We'll find out in a few days, but I suspect that GvG prestige will return to its previous value, and GBG prestige will be altered to match.

lorenzo75

Merchant
Why is GBG useless for the guild ranking?

According to the latest calculations, the top guild in beta was making 2000 prestige from guild level, 5816 prestige from GvG, and 5586 prestige from GBG, for a total of 13402 prestige.

We'll find out in a few days, but I suspect that GvG prestige will return to its previous value, and GBG prestige will be altered to match.
Exactly

DeletedUser10246

why abandon the changes of the Gvg without having tried them? the beta, in participation gcg is not representative. Try to change schedules on active servers

DeletedUser7503

Thank you for returning reset to once per day. IF you want to consider a significant change consider a 72hr cooldown period BEFORE a sector can be released. Doing this would bring back the goods loading for owning sectors and seige costs back into balance. Nothing would need to change for sector protection, this change would simply increase the cost to own sectors than what is currently in effect in gvg today.

DeletedUser7503

also you could address the current exploit being used where a guild can land on multiple landing zones at one time and thus having access to multiple areas of the map in one stroke. correcting this exploit and making the above suggestion would provide small guilds the ability to access and hold an area on the map better than it can today because large guilds would not be able to sweep across the maps at a low cost or stake out a position in every area of the map in one fell swoop. It would also stop large guilds from blocking landing zones by release and retaking them on a daily basis.

DeletedUser10047

Based on current prestige values, GvG now counts triple what it was (as expected), but Battlegrounds prestige remained the same. That means that GvG counts for 3 times what Battlegrounds counts for. So Battlegrounds fades back into the sunset.

ShadowKing

Farmer
not really a great change going back to 1 reset per 24 hours as that will give the big guilds that do the drop and retakes to much of an advantage towards the smaller guilds, The best thing to do would be take out the drop and retake on reset and take it to once every 12 hours so the whole world has a change to take sectors on the map if they would want too.
I have been playing this game from all most the beginning doing 3 reset was/is great

DeletedUser8303

It looks to me like the only changes made just makes it even easier for the big guilds now. You changed placing defending armies to 1 click and setting siege armies is still 2 clicks but now no more resets so whatever you were trying to accomplish i am not sure but all you did was make a bigger unfair advantage to any smaller guilds trying to get on a map. Almost excluded them completely now. If that is what you were going for good job. But if you trying to help fight again siege bots you have went the complete opposite direction now you are almost forcing some people to use them. when a guild has 4 or 5 people on defending a sector and can replace 5 armies before the attack guild with 15 people can re siege once. That is a significant issue. If you are not going to actually fix it just put it back the way is was already. This was not even tested on the US servers which are the biggest markets.

jovada

Regent
Same here , we stopped playing GvG because of the so said "ameliorations" made on GvG

Last edited by a moderator: