• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild vs Guild Future

DeletedUser

Oh well it is fun either way in my opinion.
I don't care what I gain by playing GvG.
It is no GE, with prizes in a chest or Relics, but it is something that is preperared and executed by a whole guild working together.
Nothing else in this game offers something like that.
Taken it away would mean that many, many people I know would leave too and this concerns not only the more advanced players.
When introduced to the "how too" new players like playing the GvG together alike.
Sorry but GE is pretty boring in comparisons and in no way a replacement.
Prizes might be nice to win but having fun with guild mates is irreplaceable.
It'll be foolish to take GvG down.
On the other end my guild will likely group up in an other game where they do care and maintain.
All those new feature aren't going to make us stay that's for sure.

Having said that isn't it about time that the devs give this feature a shred of their attention or even try to pretend as if they care?

bigharris

Farmer
Oh well it is fun either way in my opinion.
I don't care what I gain by playing GvG.
It is no GE, with prizes in a chest or Relics, but it is something that is preperared and executed by a whole guild working together.
Nothing else in this game offers something like that.
Taken it away would mean that many, many people I know would leave too and this concerns not only the more advanced players.
When introduced to the "how too" new players like playing the GvG together alike.
Sorry but GE is pretty boring in comparisons and in no way a replacement.
Prizes might be nice to win but having fun with guild mates is irreplaceable.
It'll be foolish to take GvG down.
On the other end my guild will likely group up in an other game where they do care and maintain.
All those new feature aren't going to make us stay that's for sure.

Having said that isn't it about time that the devs give this feature a shred of their attention or even try to pretend as if they care?
i for one would stop playing if gvg was taken away it be hard after 5 years playing it brings the guild together

bigharris

Farmer
Quick answer: you need a new computer:)
i think it's more to do with plugin container was around may/June when in my op ion flash tried to save it self and started testing turn on to play they worked mainly with Mozilla has google had html 5 and all through google banned flash it still uses it on foe has inno are very deep users of flash and when you leave google turns it straight of were on Mozilla up on to last flash update the turn on to play was a plugin which on my system used up around 6gbs of memory and i have 16gbs installed and i could see the slowness it caused has soon has i went into plugins folder and deleted it went back to normal but with in a day flash reinstalled it even after telling it to not update and this using 6gbs of memory only when playing foe (that's y there such big users of it) i spent days messaging support and adobe support staff had no idea kept saying update your browser and flash and make sure you have latest gpu drivers i told them i do and they replied according to our system you don' but they soon went quiet when i sent them all the info showing my system been fully up-to date they didn't have any idea at all and adobe didn't want to now there to busy trying to save them selves when i play on google the plugin container uses about 1.5gbs due to part html 5 and this will keep happening till foe fully move over to html 5 they are only testing html 5 in early 2018 not rolling it out roll out supposed to be late 2018 but i reckon it be at least 2019 before abode ends in 2020 now with gvg that is a very high flash dependency and knowing within next 2 year mark they have to swop over to html 5 y bother trying to fix gvg now when soon they got to rescript most of it so i wouldent expect anything happening soon to fix it

bigharris

Farmer
We have also heard these rumors, and that is all they are, rumors. While it may be true that at this time GvG is not planned to be integrated into our app, we have no plans to remove GvG from the game.

The responses you have received through Support are very much official reactions, and what you were told was correct. My stating the same here would also be an official reaction.

The cause of this is known, and it is being looked into as to what the best solutions may be.

We have been working for some time to get rid of Flash and move to another technology.
html 5

DeletedUser5429

i think it's more to do with plugin container was around may/June when in my op ion flash tried to save it self and started testing turn on to play they worked mainly with Mozilla has google had html 5 and all through google banned flash it still uses it on foe has inno are very deep users of flash and when you leave google turns it straight of were on Mozilla up on to last flash update the turn on to play was a plugin which on my system used up around 6gbs of memory and i have 16gbs installed and i could see the slowness it caused has soon has i went into plugins folder and deleted it went back to normal but with in a day flash reinstalled it even after telling it to not update and this using 6gbs of memory only when playing foe (that's y there such big users of it) i spent days messaging support and adobe support staff had no idea kept saying update your browser and flash and make sure you have latest gpu drivers i told them i do and they replied according to our system you don' but they soon went quiet when i sent them all the info showing my system been fully up-to date they didn't have any idea at all and adobe didn't want to now there to busy trying to save them selves when i play on google the plugin container uses about 1.5gbs due to part html 5 and this will keep happening till foe fully move over to html 5 they are only testing html 5 in early 2018 not rolling it out roll out supposed to be late 2018 but i reckon it be at least 2019 before abode ends in 2020 now with gvg that is a very high flash dependency and knowing within next 2 year mark they have to swop over to html 5 y bother trying to fix gvg now when soon they got to rescript most of it so i wouldent expect anything happening soon to fix it

For god's sake !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

> Punctuation [..] is the use of spacing, conventional signs, and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and the correct reading.