• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Guild Treasury Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9796

Proposal:
I would like to see an option added to be able to trade goods from our guild treasury.

Reason:
Our guild is fairly new and our treasury is unbalanced. For example we may have 3,000 of one good, and 30 of another. It is not possible to balance the goods in the treasury at this time.

Details:
This would work just as in the way the current individual trade market works on a personal level. Guild Admins would be able to trade goods with other guilds from their treasury at a 1 for 1 rate in the same way the individual market trades goods.

Balance:
Guilds need certain goods for game features such as Guild Expedition, Guild Battle Grounds, and Guild Verses Guild interfaces. Small Guilds, and new Guilds do not have these goods stock piled and struggle just to gain a few goods to unlock a level in GE for example. The ability to exchange goods would greatly improve access to the goods needed by the guild treasury and therefore would greatly improve player experience.

Abuse Prevention:
I can not foresee any possible abuses with this proposal

Summary:
The ability for a guild to trade goods with other guilds would help to keep the guild treasury balanced as there is currently no way to balance the treasury. We often find ourselves in need of goods we do not have, yet have plenty of goods we currently do not need or use, If we had the option to trade goods from our treasury with other guild treasuries we would be able to better maintain a balanced level of goods in our treasury, and therefore would end the struggle of trying to find the current goods that we are in need of but do not have. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8257

Pretty sure I've seen this suggested before. All for it though.

+1

DeletedUser9796

I see.. 6 yrs is a long time, and with the advent of the new Battle Grounds, perhaps this Idea could be re-visited? I feel there needs to be some way to balance the inventory in our treasuries. It is not a matter of trying to control what 80 members are putting in the treasury on a daily basis. It is a matter of being able to balance what we have there to be able to use what we need when we need to use it, rather then having thousands of goods in our treasury that we can not use just sitting there useless. Sort of like saying I have five thousand dollars, and want to buy a car for three thousand dollars, but they wont take one thousand dollar bills, and I have no way of trading the currency into the one hundred dollar bills that they are requesting from me. So I am not able to buy the car, and will now have to walk.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
6 yrs is a long time, and with the advent of the new Battle Grounds, perhaps this Idea could be re-visited?
Not really...

For GBG, no goods are needed (as in compulsory) at all. Only for placing optional buildings, current age goods are required - these are produced plenty by arc and obs...

Introduction of GBG and therewith the statue of honor even made it easier to get previous age(s) goods for GE or whatever - you only need to age up and leave the SoH at its current age...

shad2389

Viceroy
would mostly be used for GVG , GE costs next to nothing , GBG can cost a lot and some guilds have over 100000 of goods from era's above FE this kind of market would make use of the goods of those era's and for abuse prevention you could do 1 of the 2 things below :
1: eather limit the treasury market to be used between FE era and era's above FE
or
2: limit trades in a day and quantitys traded in a day

Luke Stark

Marquis
I'm for it however...I'm pretty sure inno did not place such option cause it's up to us, guild members to balance the guild treasury by providing the missing or unbalanced goods. :]

trayk

Steward
-1 too easily abused

Enter unethical leader with treasury access: Goods For Sale for FP. Trades guild goods for FP to his GB's, guild gets back low age goods

Scenario 2: Leader with access uses guild goods to provide buddy with goods for GB for free. Again, guild loses.

Scenario 3: Leader trades away mass of guilds goods to a friend, then quits guild or disbands the guild.

I can come up with more, but I think the point has been made.

shad2389

Viceroy
-1 too easily abused

Enter unethical leader with treasury access: Goods For Sale for FP. Trades guild goods for FP to his GB's, guild gets back low age goods

Scenario 2: Leader with access uses guild goods to provide buddy with goods for GB for free. Again, guild loses.

Scenario 3: Leader trades away mass of guilds goods to a friend, then quits guild or disbands the guild.

in this kind of market goods should be traded to INNO not to other guilds or players kind of thing to spend higher era goods not needed example some guilds have over 30 000 VF goods in treasury and might never use em ever if somthing like this ain't implemented

Tanmay11

Regent
in this kind of market goods should be traded to INNO not to other guilds or players kind of thing to spend higher era goods not needed example some guilds have over 30 000 VF goods in treasury and might never use em ever if somthing like this ain't implemented
30k is a very very conservative estimate lol. highly active guilds have over a million of each of a lot of eras and some eras it can be less than 10k.

but its a valid point, goods should never leave treasury , either give a dedicated tab for treasury trades or do it with inno like you suggested.

CrashBoom

Legend
30k is nothing
6 players with a level 80 Arc already generates 34k goods in one week

(btw are we talking about 30k of all 5 goods together or 30k of each)

Tanmay11

Regent
30k is nothing
6 players with a level 80 Arc already generates 34k goods in one week

(btw are we talking about 30k of all 5 goods together or 30k of each)
not sure about him, but i meant a million of each.
either way, its nothing.
if this is ever implemented..its gonna require a lot of balancing..probably along the lines of Merchant 10:1?

im not sure why inno hasn't implemented this, what i can think of is they want to challenge guilds to have players from diverse eras?

DeletedUser9796

-1 too easily abused

this trade system will not be on a personal level. It is only for guild treasuries, therefore not possible to even be used for GB's..

Sl8yer

Regent
this trade system will not be on a personal level. It is only for guild treasuries, therefore not possible to even be used for GB's..

Yes it is. My guild has an abundance of goods. Your guild hasn't. If you put 500 fp in one of my GB's I give you a very profitable trade.

DeletedUser9796

Yes it is. My guild has an abundance of goods. Your guild hasn't. If you put 500 fp in one of my GB's I give you a very profitable trade.
as stated in the original proposal this will be a 1 for 1 trade, and I quote "This would work just as in the way the current individual trade market works on a personal level. Guild Admins would be able to trade goods with other guilds from their treasury at a 1 for 1 rate in the same way the individual market trades goods." So if it is set up on a 1 for 1 trade how then can that be abused in any way? There is no possibility of any abuse

shad2389

Viceroy
as stated in the original proposal this will be a 1 for 1 trade, and I quote "This would work just as in the way the current individual trade market works on a personal level. Guild Admins would be able to trade goods with other guilds from their treasury at a 1 for 1 rate in the same way the individual market trades goods." So if it is set up on a 1 for 1 trade how then can that be abused in any way? There is no possibility of any abuse

this kind of market will be if implemented only be between INNO and guild treasury it won't be possible to trade between guilds cause to open for abuse INNO won't accept your idea if it's between guilds am prity sure of that
possible abuse guild leader from guild A asks guild B for amount of FP's for the goods big guilds will abuse this to get eaven stronger
gap between strong guilds and new guilds will get eaven biger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.