• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Prestige

BestWarrior

Baronet
I would like to know which factors affect the guild prestige to make us loose some in the daily calculation.
Imagine a guild who doesn'l loose any setors in GvG, collect almost the same power than the day before (about 15995) and loose 600 of prestige after the daily calculation.
Does the Hall of Fame have any influence on it and if so, how?
If not, please explain why does it happens the loose of prestige.
Thank you

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

The Hall of Fame gives power to the guild. Prestige is calculated by total power gained plus any bonus prestige from your guild level, so if you do not collect from your Hall of Fames (or if it isn't motivated as it normally was), you don't gain the power that you potentially gained before and thus loose power.

Hope that helps!

BestWarrior

Baronet
Ok byeordie, this i already know and doesn't answer my question. If i have more HoF in the guild, even some are not coleccted, why do i loose prestige?
Does the HoF power counts just one time? because if so, we don't need to have them in the city.
Does it haves the same behavior than 1 conquered sector? We conquer 1 sector, the power is added in the next daily calculation and make us go up in the prestige. In the days after, if we don't conquer nothing else more, the prestige will be allways the same, but this is not happening here. Or if someone doesn't collect the HoF, counts like we loose one sector in the GvG map?
For example, one day i collect 15778 and the day after i collect 15595. I collect less power from one day to another, but why do i loose prestige (i know the prestige is the sume of the sectors power+prestige bonus+collected HoF)?

DeletedUser

Prestige is the power generated on that day + guild prestige bonus

why do i loose prestige?
to be accurate you always lose all your prestige after the daily calculation and the ranking shows the prestige of the daily calculation

and then at the next daily calculation all the power of your sectors + the collected hall of fames + guild prestige bonus is the prestige of the next day

For example, one day i collect 15778 and the day after i collect 15595. I collect less power from one day to another, but why do i loose prestige
so if you collected less power the next day you have less prestige at that day

We conquer 1 sector, the power is added in the next daily calculation and make us go up in the prestige. In the days after, if we don't conquer nothing else more, the prestige will be allways the same, but this is not happening here.
to be exact you don't get prestige for conquering that sector
you get it because you have it at the daily calculation (and only get prestige if there is no siege)

so having same sectors every day = same prestige

but with Hall of Fames the daily output can change:
motivated or not, plundered, someone doesn't collect at that day

i know the prestige is the sume of the sectors power+prestige bonus+collected HoF
so why asking why that sum isn't the same every day ??
if one part is lower the result will be lower

Or if someone doesn't collect the HoF, counts like we loose one sector in the GvG map?
as written above:
winning, losing doesn't count.
only having it and no siege is on it during the daily calculation counts

for sectors: what you have give prestige
for HoFs: what you collect give prestige

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
so having same sectors every day = same prestige ????

is that

so having same sectors every day = same prestige gain every day < according to your guild level, daily prestige >

DeletedUser2752

I also thought I may add you can technically lose prestige by owning the same sectors as well. How? The boost for being in the top three ranks per province. If you are ranked in the top three in one province, and another guild overcomes you in that province, you will lose daily power gained per day because you lost that 5/10/15% boost and thus lose prestige. (Note you could also gain prestige if you're in the top 4 and one of the top 3s lose their sectors)

@conqueror: having the same sectors owned, as long as your rank doesn't change from or to the top 3 in a province, will cause your daily power gained per day from the GvG map to remain the same, so your prestige (from the GvG map) will remain the same

DeletedUser1418

I would like to know which factors affect the guild prestige to make us loose some in the daily calculation.
Imagine a guild who doesn'l loose any setors in GvG, collect almost the same power than the day before (about 15995) and loose 600 of prestige after the daily calculation.
Does the Hall of Fame have any influence on it and if so, how?
If not, please explain why does it happens the loose of prestige.
Thank you

The prestige part of the HoF's are incorrect in my view... the powers points awarded should only advance the guild level power bar, and not include a daily prestige bonus for owning HoF's. The guild already receives a daily prestige bonus depending their guild-level (it's one of the 5 bonusses you receive), this "error" actually makes the need for it completely obsolete - one HoF at PME (340 motivated) equals a level 13 guild prestige bonus (350 prestige)... That's really crazy.

Soon and hopefully very soon the devs will realize this critical error. Even if you look at the ready-to-harvest building you see clearly a "power"-icon when harvesting, and not the prestige-icon (which is a green laurel). But the building gives both, which is wrong, and unfair in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

king leorix

Squire
I think it's very simple...let's say that the daily prestige accumulated from the owned territories is 10.000. You have in the guild 10 HoF. Every day you get another 10.000 prestige from the territories. If you collect those HoF, you will get the bonus they give, if you don't collect them you will remain whit those 10.000 prestige from the territories. The fact that your guild has them, it does not mean that that bonus it is taken in to consideration. They must be collected to receive that bonus.

conqueror9

Regent
They say revsion in 1.29 or 1.30....

But...
can any 1 tell me
Apart from guild ranking, what is the usuage of guild prestige ??

as far as i know
guild power, raising guild power will raise guild level when it reach a certian amount
guild level will give bonus
so i fully aware HoF can help guild to improve those bonus

but
WHAT IS THE USAGE OF GUILD PRESTIGE ?
if it is just guild ranking, I do not see the guild ranking will give any advantage or dis-advantage of this game ??
similarly, guild prestige is also no benefits too

DeletedUser2752

Guild prestige has the same amount of use as points on the player ranking system. Just to rank the guild/players.