• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Guild improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldra

Marquis
Reason
I think the interaction between players and guild is low, reduced to goods donation, expedition, gvg and bg, but not all players uses all. And the current system doesnt allow you to feel the grow up of your guild. You dont see if your guild grows up a level when it happens. And the bonus it gives could be updated and ampliated.
Details
There are some options to get a new way on the guild.
Option A (dont change me so much):
The easy option. Add in the guild level window, attack and defend boost, good generation boost (+1 and increasing, to the good factory options), hapiness, and give supplies in the townhall.
Option B ("We love Ikea" or "if you want it, build it"):
This option is like your guild has a headquarters and you can help it creating new buildings in the arounds that generates boosts for all the guild members. For this, you have to use the treasury goods, and you should add gold and supplies as a resources to donate and use in these buildings. The form to level up can be done in two ways. You can level up the buildings directly or with leveling the guild. These buildings would give the same as the new adds in the option A (attack and defend boost, good generation boost, hapiness, gold and supplies generation.
Option C (if you want it, figth it):
This option is the fighting one. It would be necessary to change GVG or create a new map of each era to fight. Every place you control on these maps will give you a boost on your townhall, depending on the era. These boost will be the ones of the GB of the era and the goods. As example, if you take one place in progress map, you can take a boost of gold, rewards, troops, hapiness or progress goods. The fights can be done like the campaign map (alone vs IA) or like the gvg (vs other guilds).
With options B and C, you can build the artic dock, the oceanic terminal and the rocket, to get the special goods or to explore these maps.
With all the options, the way to grow up the guild will be with resources and goods, depending on the quantity of players and its eras. Power will be a way to generate a classification.
Balance
Anyone of these options will have a big impact in the game. The thing is that these gives a way to produce more goods, but will make you use more goods. In this part will be the difficult to set up this.
Abuse Prevention
I dont see it
Summary
This is a idea that can add a new feature in the game; so all the parts can be argued. I will be glad if this can be used as a base for a new evolution of the guild role in the game.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I didnt see something similar, but i see you dont want ideas about gvg.
The idea is to improve the things that guild gives to you and your participation in the grow up of your guild.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Regarding Option B:
  • Where the buildings and Guild Headquarters will be located? At a new Guilds Area?
    • Size of this area?
    • Expandable? How to get new expansions? Maximum area possible?
  • Who will be able to build at this area?
    • Since it requires to spend Guild Treasury goods (and new coins/supplies at Guild Treasury), then only members with special rights should be allowed to build.
There was a "Guilds City" idea proposed before that is similar to this Option B (not sure if here at BETA or at EN forum).

Regarding Option C:
  • Change GvG is out of the question.
  • Please explain better how you imagine this option.
" With options B and C, you can build the artic dock, the oceanic terminal and the rocket, to get the special goods or to explore these maps. "
  • This mean to be able to build the Artic Dock, Oceanic Terminal, and the space ship to the Mars / SAAB colony by players that are not yet at the Arctic Future, Oceanic Future SAM or SAAB eras?

Goldra

Marquis
For option B:
· The building should be placed in the north of the city, like tabern. Click on it and you will enter in the guild menu.
· Only leaders can build in this area, but can be expanded to other players or placed with the option of builg in bg.
Another option will be to transform the guild in to a settlement lead by leaders, wiht the building costing guild treasury goods and giving the boost. But, if you dont limit the quantity, all guilds will place only the building that boost attack. Could be buildings with similar boosts than the GB, but only one of each type. I limit the place to 25 expansions, but it will depend on the size of buildings.
For option C:
· Ok, nothing to say.
· In this place, you have a new campaing map for the guild. Guild players will have to fight to control the areas using the troops of the era of the fighting area, making between 10 or 50 fights among all guild players to get the area. Player attack boost of GB or other buildings wont work on these maps, only the tabern boost and the potion boost will work. There will be one area of each type of good and one are for each boost of the GB of the era. This means 9 areas at minimum for each era. The boost or bonus of the areas that are like GB will be added to the townhall, but these boost wont be improvable and be like the level 5 or level 10 of the GB.
About the buildings of special goods:
· I explain better. In option B, these buildings will be used to get the special goods for guild treasury, because the highest guild buildings will need it, and it will work like the actual ones. In the option C, these buildings will allow you to explore the campaign map of artic, oceanic, virtual, mars and asteroids. But you will need to have all the areas completed to create the artic dock. When you conquer all the artic area, you will be able to create the oceanic terminal.
Players that are not in these eras, wont be able to do anything and wont get the special goods.

For every doubt, write it and i will try to explain the best i can.

I also am considering ways in which members can be more involved in guild activities... I like the ideas of creating more guild-centered areas on the city landscape or another map accessed by guild members for the benefit of the guild... another possibility is within-guild competitions or within-hood competitions that can be accessed by members and promote more in-guild activity that helps the guild and members too.

Status
Not open for further replies.