• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Umbrathor

Baronet
I'm very sorry to hear about this decision, but not surprised. I agree with previous posters that the Message Center is not (yet) even close to a good altrnative for the Guild Forums. Persisting in shutting down the Forums will result in some guilds migrating that data outside of the game. Whether that is a good or bad thing (in terms of consequences) remains to be seen. It may result in more add-ons - like Foe Helper: maybe it is time for Guild Helper?! If anyone knows of an add-on like that, I'd love to hear of it. Online shared docs are of course a fairly good alternative as well.

Dan 77

Squire
It may result in more add-ons - like Foe Helper: maybe it is time for Guild Helper?! If anyone knows of an add-on like that, I'd love to hear of it. Online shared docs are of course a fairly good alternative as well.
Yeah, I completely agree, and I think FoE Helper is way better than for example FoE Plus which is being prepared now (according to Spoilers at forum). It will be a premium feature usable only for beginners, hahah, but nothing to save time while playing, planning, searching something in the game... which offers FoE Helper and it also adds more use-friendliness to the game (many things which developpers omitted)...... I think developpers of FoE will love my feedback now ;) ooops only if they will read it