• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Retired Guy

Marquis
Only it's not blue shield % that players need, but blue swords.
And that's another story....
If Inno wants players to diversify their city, everyone must be able (if they want to and to the detriment of the many buildings in red swords) to win as many buildings with these famous blue swords. But for the moment there are very few and very rare.
Which generates frustration because even those who would like to diversify their city have no opportunity.
Easy peasy.. just make AO like TA (let it work for both sword colors..) .. don't see a downside at all..

Beta King

Viceroy
GBs are not the solution!
On my live world, I have 1,500% attack (red) of which only 300 via my GB (so 1,200 with special buildings).
I think more that Inno should review the tavern bonuses immediately while waiting for him to offer us special buildings adapted to the new game conditions.

Or why not a converter?
An item that would transform on a building except GB, red into blue and vice versa.
Better yet they could charge $15 per week for whomever is willing to pay for an extra 1500 atk for defending army so they could get thru GE5.

CrashBoom

Legend
the funny thing is with keen eye, AO critical both hitting a Glacier Hiker(with his huge percentage)
that is still one lousy damage point o_O

and for all who don't believe it the math of it
normal damage against it would be 1
keen eye * 2, AO * 1,5 --> would be 3
force field absorbs 2 damage points
--> result 1 damage with keen eye & AO both getting activated at the same time

o_O

Wow! Somebody was saving for a rainy day. LOL. They will be able to play L5 with no problem but an OF player with sub-1K attack boosts isn't going to get very far in GBG. Not a tradeoff that I would care to make (even if I had squirreled away a plethora of blue boosting buildings).
With most weeks GBG is very much farming in my Live world and once in a while cornering. with 1500-800 % attack army in SAV can fly to attrition 80+ and with manual pain hit early 100 attrition. While Inno was giving attack like candy since 2019 players boosted to insanly high (what I consider uneeded) levels of attack. All in the while Defence has all but been put in the freezer. I never abandoned my defence 900 - 4000 % and if players want to drop some extra attack they can boost the D over time and some sooner than later. This new level will be a true game challenge and in a 600% attack x+rogues can disect a 2 K defence then players have 3 choices adapt to fair boost to fight , negotiate , Abstain. Happy to see something that will not be click click click. Hope one thing gets revised thats the sad fragment system lets make GE 5 something to salivate for.

Juber, in all respect, but I'm wondering why we get never any feedback on our given suggestions and I only see you give feedback on players that report small issues or little bugs...
In the announcement about GE L5 I read that we can give in this thread our feedback and suggestions ... in my opinion, reporting possible bugs can to be done via a Support Ticket, I thought ... (unsure)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Juber, in all respect, but I'm wondering why we get never any feedback on our given suggestions and I only see you give feedback on players that report small issues or little bugs...
In the announcement about GE L5 I read that we can give in this thread our feedback and suggestions ... in my opinion, reporting possible bugs can to be done via a Support Ticket, I thought ... (unsure)
What do you expect? Should I comment on every post, that I forwarded it? If I have something to comment on, I do, but I can't react to every post. I read everything and forward everything. I can't do more than that.

What do you expect? Should I comment on every post, that I forwarded it? If I have something to comment on, I do, but I can react to every post. I read everything and forward everything. I can't do more than that.
ok, I understand. So bugs about GE L5 can also be reported here ? (still unsure)
I like to see :
maybe you can bring us (soon) some more "news" that you get of the Inno developer's team ? ;)
Or news like : that the Inno developer's team let you know they got some suggestions out of this forum they're planning to do something with.
Something like that, so we all do not loose all hope ?
(I currently try hard to not loose all hope about GEL5, but it start to be very, very difficult not loose all hope !! :mad: )
GE L5 mean Guild Expedition, so it's related to all guilds, so in fact almost all players !! This feature, in my opinion, is way more important than, for example, PvP Arena or changings on events ...

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
@softly explorer :
The community has been complaining for years about having no dialogue with Inno. It's not the CM's fault, the communication manager who was appointed in 2022 should do his job by sending the developers' answers back to Juber.
Like the suggestions that remain unanswered, this silence seriously harms the sense of listening that the community can have.
Juber can't tell us that he passed on our ideas and comments, but if Inno doesn't give him any answers, he won't extrapolate their silence.
On the FR forum, a former super-moderator has set up a summary table with the developers regarding the suggestions. It worked for 1 month, since then it's been completely silent.
Not only does Inno not have a hierarchy of its teams so that information and dialogue go both ways, but I frankly doubt that it has a table of long-term objectives as well.
I would love so much for GbG that they tell us what they noticed with their numbers justifying maintaining it without any further modifications to the nerf and without testing it on live servers.
I would like so much that the suggestions that will never be implemented be commented on by telling us that they have other objectives in view.
In short, I would so much like a real dialogue rather than simple discreet passages of the "nice bot of innogames", but I understood that Santa Claus does not exist. Luckily I still have the tooth fairy. ^^

Well, I think I better stop test-playing on beta ... it does not have any usefull goal !?
Edit 1 : Hmm, maybe I can just do "tests" for myself on beta on my city so I know what to do if GE L5 "ever" comes to life servers ! :p
Edit 2 : just checked the Foe wiki for the % in GE for Space Age Jupiter Moon: end GE L4 = 569% . So if I lower my attack+defense for attacking army to around this number I still can play till end of L4 (now being in SAM, max end GE4 is 458%, so even lower to that number is possible).
After removing some stuff, I've more place for pieces that give - in first place! - more attack (blue swords) boost.
After this I'll not be able to do that much anymore on GBG, but that's fine, more time for other things LOL !

Last edited:

Beta567

Baronet
GE L5 mean Guild Expedition, so it's related to all guilds, so in fact almost all players !! This feature, in my opinion, is way more important than, for example, PvP Arena or changings on events ...
Try to remember when you started playing in any world how fast you was be able to finish GE3, GE4? So you entered a guild and now IT IS GUILD expedition and you are sitting on you hands and can't make it to the end of GE4? Why is that?
The same thing with GE5 after a while players will be able to finish GE5. It is NOT expected to do from day 1. It takes time to get your defensive military stats up, make new strategy etc. How can't you people understand that? This game is NOT an action shooter when you can run and shoot your targets right away.

With most weeks GBG is very much farming in my Live world and once in a while cornering. with 1500-800 % attack army in SAV can fly to attrition 80+ and with manual pain hit early 100 attrition. While Inno was giving attack like candy since 2019 players boosted to insanly high (what I consider uneeded) levels of attack. All in the while Defence has all but been put in the freezer. I never abandoned my defence 900 - 4000 % and if players want to drop some extra attack they can boost the D over time and some sooner than later. This new level will be a true game challenge and in a 600% attack x+rogues can disect a 2 K defence then players have 3 choices adapt to fair boost to fight , negotiate , Abstain. Happy to see something that will not be click click click. Hope one thing gets revised thats the sad fragment system lets make GE 5 something to salivate for.
Wow! You have 1500/800 boosts for attack army AND 900/4000 for defense army? I didn't think that this was possible in SAJM, let alone SAV. Help a player out please. I need some inspiration. Send us a screenshot of your city please. A picture is worth 1000 words.

Lady Wiz

Farmer
L5 of GE requires diamonds & that where FOE makes money only rich w diamond afford 2 play:
1. defend - based Guild strength - I have attrition of 70 GbG that no good
2. mediate - require many diamonds - on budget no diamond
3. build - require inventory - diamonds & not what I have in my inventory
4. rewards r puzzle pieces used 2 build statue over long period of play - month

Beta King

Viceroy
L5 of GE requires diamonds & that where FOE makes money only rich w diamond afford 2 play:
1. defend - based Guild strength - I have attrition of 70 GbG that no good
2. mediate - require many diamonds - on budget no diamond
3. build - require inventory - diamonds & not what I have in my inventory
4. rewards r puzzle pieces used 2 build statue over long period of play - month
Pretty much sums it up...

But if you raise your defense a bit until you can win 11 or 12 fights, which is not an exaggeration, you only have to negotiate 4 or 5 encounters. That is no longer 10,000 goods, it can be 3,000 or 4,000 at most. And that is an affordable cost, if you have a slightly high Frontenac. You just have to optimize your city a bit to make it profitable for you to be able to do the GE5. It may take a few weeks or a few months, but it can be done in not too long.
I negged only 6 encounters and ran out of goods after gaining 10000 goods for the week, and not diamonding or repeating more attempts. It's just not feasible especially at the upper ages to completely transform your city from attack to defense in a couple weeks, especially now that it'll take several weeks to get a single basic defense buildings from gex we would get after one week and only for a few %.

The requirements are just too high. It doesn't make any sense to go from requiring 10 goods per selection to 68 from level 4 to 5. The negotiations themselves are tough on their own with 10 selections possible for 5 slots. Another simple fact is that building the totem to reduce goods by 2/3 and only max 2 buildings is extremely underpowered for the amount of goods they cost. Honestly it shouldn't cost more goods to build than it does to negotiate without it, doesn't make sense to build it.

Inno's been trying to bait us into building defense buildings for over a year (pvp, ext), and nobodys going for it. Don't try to force players to completely redo their city, completely unprepareds for a new feature that frankly doesn't hold a candle to the rewards in gbg.

---

I'm on the fence if 1st place should be for the highest % victor or the first to hit 100%. We all know it ain't gonna be a race to 125, but Inno does give publicly viewable awards to guild placement.

la girafe

Farmer
- operate a 180 degrees turn on part of the game as the GE is nonsense, especially if brutal

-the opening costs are far too high

- overpriced "help" buildings

- exorbitant resource negotiations

- even if it will take us several weeks, as kindly explained, to overcome it, the fact remains that we need to carry out a complete overhaul of the cities, which we have taken years to build to promote the attack

- difficulty, yes, ruin or impossibility, no

- conclusion, if lvl5 arrives like this on the live servers, it will be time for me to leave the game, after 7 years of investment

I came to FOE to play... there is less and less fun

This is just the opinion of a humble gamer ;)

RonTeddy

Merchant
- operate a 180 degrees turn on part of the game as the GE is nonsense, especially if brutal

-the opening costs are far too high

- overpriced "help" buildings

- exorbitant resource negotiations

- even if it will take us several weeks, as kindly explained, to overcome it, the fact remains that we need to carry out a complete overhaul of the cities, which we have taken years to build to promote the attack

- difficulty, yes, ruin or impossibility, no

- conclusion, if lvl5 arrives like this on the live servers, it will be time for me to leave the game, after 7 years of investment

I came to FOE to play... there is less and less fun

This is just the opinion of a humble gamer ;)
Yes, it's becoming less and less fun with beta: the makers live in their own bubble and don't know what the people think, I haven't gotten a single positive comment on the Gex 5 from my environment. I only see incompetence, I shouldn't even think about the 66% regulation in the GbG. If this beta comes to the live servers, I'm completely out of the game - and I hear that from everyone around me