• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

-Alin-

Emperor
why the forgotten temple gives only +% FP and does not give 10-15 FP to the growth of the city. it will be a big extra help for the small players as their collection is not big enough and for the big players there will be a small bonus...
Small bonus for big players? Not quite, but it all deppends on what You have on Your city, fps farmers will love that.

-Alin-

Emperor
if you can do level 5 GEx then you aren't small anymore :p
Tell that to industrial age players with turturrets.

I am seriously thinking to abandon my actual account and start another one just to stay in industrial with OF units ...
Almost infinite fights in GbG, super easy level 5 of GE, not fussed for ranking points anyway ...
A industrial city full of wheat fields+ sentinels and arc, château, Cdm, Aachen, Zeus and Terracotta will do the trick.

I am seriously thinking to abandon my actual account and start another one just to stay in industrial with OF units ...
Almost infinite fights in GbG, super easy level 5 of GE, not fussed for ranking points anyway ...
A industrial city full of wheat fields+ sentinels and arc, château, Cdm, Aachen, Zeus and Terracotta will do the trick.
"We'll see" said the Zen Master.

I have OF units in an Indy city with 611/582 attack army boost and 63/39 defend army boost. Just for kicks I battled to 150 attrition once but I used up a LOT of diamonds healing the Turturrets. Won't try that again. Even with zero attrition I usually get in about 100 battles at a time before retiring and letting them heal. It's definitely not "almost infinite fights". I don't know low boosts on OF units will work on GE L5. I don't expect "super easy" but we'll see. Even if it turns out to be easy it means that the city has to remain in Indy. maybe PE.

So in fact, if Inno really wants to create a memorable experience of GE L5 ... hmm....they will never succeed in that reading above "trick" !
OR ... if Inno force players to ONLY use units of player's current Era, then it's for every player the same,, more "fair play" (in my opinion).
Otherwise many players delete their high (end) Era city (or make a diamond farm city of it) and start a new game !
Players that are already in Jupiter Moon can't do the same "trick" as (in this example) Industrial Age players and on top of that they also get a way higher boost to deal with !! Not fair, totally not fair (my opinion) !

So in fact, if Inno really wants to create a memorable experience of GE L5 ... hmm....they will never succeed in that reading above "trick" !
OR ... if Inno force players to ONLY use units of player's current Era, then it's for every player the same,, more "fair play" (in my opinion).
Otherwise many players delete their high (end) Era city (or make a diamond farm city of it) and start a new game !
Players that are already in Jupiter Moon can't do the same "trick" as (in this example) Industrial Age players and on top of that they also get a way higher boost to deal with !! Not fair, totally not fair (my opinion) !
Acquiring advanced era units (e.g. OF units in Indy) is a well-documented hack and it is available to all players willing to do the heavy lifting necessary to get them. Nothing "unfair" about it.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Any ideas gents, or nobodys won a portrait in the last two weeks?
I've won 2 portraits so far. I did not double check that the portrait was gone from the one I won it from the first week - but as someone had pointed out earlier there's about twice as many portraits as there are encounters that reward portraits - so you might need to win them twice before it stops messing up your fragments :p

shad2389

Viceroy
I confirm you we are paid 10€ per IQ point.
Didn't you receive anything?

If you could stop insulting players who don't think like you, you've made a fool of yourself enough on the FR forum where I've shown each time that you didn't think before saying such nonsense. THANKS.
did'nt insult anyone but your insulting me i only said i was persuaded that those who say positive feedback about this were paid by INNO or are influencers or are devlopers who have built citys that are only focused on goods and def and think they are good for having done that is that an insult i don't think so

PK23

Farmer
I'm not a smart player, I just gradually completed my city with the event buildings without focusing only on the red %!
the blue % should have stayed city def only , city def you can use red % against it and red % has for years been way stronger then blue now INNO is trying to force us to use blue against GE realy you say shad insulted you or other players i think INNO is trying to insult our inteligence and that's what shad was trying to point out i think and did it by trying to say it in a friendly manner

Thanks guys for answering that Q. Not sure who thought portraits were a good level 5 price, maybe at some of the castles dispersed but not every single encounter only level 5!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I cannot understand why players were not given a head's up about this.
The reason is simple: I was mostly unavailable yesterday and could not post the announcement (together with the changelog).
However the applied changes do not affect players in any way currently. This only happens once the next GE starts. I will post the announcement before that.

CDmark

Baronet
As a test, I am thinking to disconnect Zeus, CoA, CdM (-225%A/-225%D) leaves me with 800%A/600%D in ME. I can see how it affects GE L1-4, probably lose a few units on auto battle. But the real test will be to use GBG opposing army and attrition to see how far I can go, auto then manual battle. This way I do not have to change one thing in my city but I will know how far I can get versus the opponent. Then this becomes useful to determine what city changes I COULD make, replacing some attacking army stats for defending army stats.

Many buildings have 1 A/D for attacking army, like winners plaza, Colossus, Stages of Ages. I think event buildings stats to increase using just attacking army have hit a wall. So, we can get 2 or more A/D on event buildings, they can use defending army.

Buildings currently exist and will probably become more popular.

Example SAJM - same number of tiles

3 stages of ages = 57% A attacking
2 Jolie canals = 48% A attacking, 60% A defending

So, you lose 9% A attacking but gain 60% A defending (gain 6 FP, lose 45 previous era goods daily, the goods loss isn't going to make you a nego champ, 300ish a week).

I am more concerned about the diamond heist going on in L1-4 and no diamonds in L5 where many would be spending to complete negotiations. I have read the concern about new players and GE5. New players wouldn't even consider L5 for a while. The loss of unattached rogues and champs in L1-4 will be a bigger negative to newer players. Others ways to get them (big traz, GBG waterfall prize come to mind) but the little things matter to newer players.

I mentioned making the portraits like BPs, 2x2, additional reward, not the 10% reward. You can also have 1 unique portrait for completing GE5 fighting, separate from the achievement you get from completing L5, most will do via negotiations. Make this portrait a one of a kind.

BritishBoy

Marquis
I wonder what else ****ty updates for ge-5 devs gonna come up with. Dias cut twice, full building replaced with selection kits, FoY's removed in to selection kits and removed from it afterwards. No news about % cuts. The only good thing I've seen so far is amount of fragments has been cut down. Why should I even think about spending even a penny of real money for anything? Right now I have 200% offer which, most probably, will be combined with event currency (usually event currency offer is around shortly after event launches) and don't even think about it.

CrashBoom

Legend
change announcement
while the new structure in place for The Fountain of Youth and Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit will allow you, on average, to obtain the same amount of these buildings as before in the medium term. For example, comparing the reward structure before and after this last balance update, on average you will get the same amount of The Fountain of Youth and Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit as before in a 16-week period.
as before = last week ?

that is one full fountain of youth selection kit every 8 weeks (on average).
(last week was 90/720 fragments of level 4-kit)

or does as before mean: before the whole GE update ?