• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

blueskydwg

Steward
Time to take a more rational look at solving the GE Lvl 5 problem.

In my Beta city I'm in Space Jam (SAJM), my regular attack/attack defense numbers are 1882/948. These numbers allow me to easily auto fight through GE lvl 4, and fight in GbG to an attrition level of about 85 or 90 (or until I'm bored to tears - whichever come first - and it's usually the latter).

In my first city (I have two other in various stages of development) I'm also in Space Jam, and my Att/Def numbers are 2502/1208. Here I can auto fight through GE 4 and hit attrition of 120 in battlegrounds (but much more likely to get bored). So it looks like I could easily eliminate a bunch of Attack/Def buildings; starting with Royal Marble Gateways (I have 12) and replace them with City Att/Def. Sounds like a win/win. I get tired of collecting those RMGs every 8 hours. LOL

Guess I'm sorta moving to the OK with this change camp.

Fenix

Viceroy
Your mysterious control group, who you deem to be more reliable than us active beta players must be telling you what you want to hear. But this level 5 is a big fiasco. And if you're expecting a different reaction in the real markets, don't be fooled. The opposition will be relentless.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
They will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers....

giphy.gif

shad2389

Viceroy
You should consider giving the Gaea Statue an extreme makeover. It is 24 tiles like the attacking CoA. Remove medals, put in defending A/D
Or, Space Needle, a little bigger than CoA. Remove coin production, insert defending A/D.

Either of those changes wouldn't upset the 34 players that have those GBs. You could even toss them 10 diamonds per level they have obtained as "hush" money.

Right now, we have the SBC which correlates to the CdM.
Deal Castle, well this football field sized GB is 2x CoA or 8X Zeus. Give equivalent A/D

Another thought, GE5 and guild competition. Why not keep the current race to 64, 133.3%. Then you have a second race for GE5 and I saw earlier giving prestige as a reward, similar to GBG, don't know? This keeps the current process in tact (133,3%) and gives the guild something new and fun.
lol maybe give it to colloseum wich no one ever builds to continue in their direction of giving use to the useless things of this stupid GE 5 realy laughing out loud here am wundering if the influencers who are trying to say this lvl 5 thing is a good change are being payed by INNO this is realy becoming rediculous

Does anyone know if you've won a portrait from level 5, what happens to that price on the next week? Can you win the portrait again? A different portrait? Or it only gives the other price?

bornempire

Steward
Does anyone know if you've won a portrait from level 5, what happens to that price on the next week? Can you win the portrait again? A different portrait? Or it only gives the other price?
I think at some point Inno will offers us 'fragments' of portraits as a reward. And then announce the attack bonus of our event buildings will be reduced.
And then offer a kind of new event building where you can put the whole portrait gallery in, if you collect for 36 months all 2880 fragments of each portrait. LOL

Not only is this a false problem because it is only at the beginning of the change of age that we have no recurrences (except in the first ages where our main concern is to improve not to finish the GE 5) but without the recurring ones, I still produce 1,500 goods per day.
Again, you want to get it all right the first time without ever compromising your playstyle.
When you choose a particular style of play, you have to accept that you won't be able to achieve everything, that you are voluntarily making dead ends.
If you want to succeed in everything, you can only focus your city and your management on the % attack, you have to know how to manage your space and your productions.
dont forget you are a smart player. Not everyone is able to produce that much goods per day. And even if, still it will be tough to cover the costs. There should be a doable balance between investment (time and money), fun and outcome. From my point of you the redesign of the GE is not providing that.

shad2389

Viceroy
am starting to wunder if the players on beta who are giving positive feedback about lvl 5 are influencers paid by INNO who are maybe devloppers who think they are good cause they created a fully defensive city based on def and goods and think they are good cause their city can negotiate through first 4 lvl's then fight the 5 th lvl in full these guys on top of that must have fully lvled space carrier and a high lvl Frontenac as only GB's in their citys with maybe St-Basil at high lvl to , this is completly rediculous

After an overview of the BS which gives a % of attack and defense for the defense of the city, I announce to you that it is mathematically impossible to reach a % which makes it possible to do all the fights in EG level 5 , it will necessarily be necessary to negotiate or take out your credit card, Pay to Play is becoming more and more assertive.

I simply hope that we get some good news that, for example, the rewards for GE1-4 are adjusted so they've back "variation" ... or ... news that they lowered the % boost for defending army ...or ... they make a ToR a more rewarding GB by making it's Relics acccessible in GE 5 (even if they're still covered in the fog!). That way my frustration about whole GE will hopefully melt away as snow in the sun ...
Let's hope for some rewarding news today !
Thanks !

GwenGwen

Merchant
I'm afraid the problem the GE5 will create is this.

1 Every player needs soldiers for GE, Cbg, GvG etc...
If he loses them all on the GE5, he will no longer be able to play the other game options.
2 Every player needs resources for GE, CbG, newly born GB, guild treasury, market, mutual aid etc...
If he spends them all on the GE5, he won't be able to advance.
3 Every player needs a minimum of diamonds just for expansions for example. If he earns less diamonds than before, it will cause him a problem.

Conclusion: the idea of enhancing the defensive troops in GE5 is excellent, but above all it must not become a penalty for players who will no longer be able to play as much as before. Because each player will have to make choices between the different options of the game he had chosen before.

It would therefore be important, I think, to balance the cost and the performance of these GE5s, all with the average possibilities of the players. Because if the first is not adapted to the second; this may demotivate many players.

hades8840

Squire
am starting to wunder if the players on beta who are giving positive feedback about lvl 5 are influencers paid by INNO who are maybe devloppers who think they are good cause they created a fully defensive city based on def and goods and think they are good cause their city can negotiate through first 4 lvl's then fight the 5 th lvl in full these guys on top of that must have fully lvled space carrier and a high lvl Frontenac as only GB's in their citys with maybe St-Basil at high lvl to , this is completly rediculous
I like lvl 5 more then I do level 1-4 now but I am fighting my way through most of it so dont see all this about costs 10k resources Its costing alot less then that for the last 3-4 camps i have to neg at present.. but we will see after a month of me doing it and being able to build the new buildings and the addons that come with that what impact the extra boosts will have overall plus the 20% bonus of fp ..I wasnt lucky enough to be able to farm the last event building the Phantom that gives you very decent boosts on defending and attacking armies but have made up for it on the panda and its addons

-Alin-

Emperor
I simply hope that we get some good news that, for example, the rewards for GE1-4 are adjusted so they've back "variation" ... or ... news that they lowered the % boost for defending army ...or ... they make a ToR a more rewarding GB by making it's Relics acccessible in GE 5 (even if they're still covered in the fog!). That way my frustration about whole GE will hopefully melt away as snow in the sun ...
Let's hope for some rewarding news today !
Thanks !
Wait untill later for the announcement, some balancing have been done from what i know.

Also cost of fragments decreased from all packs, from 180--360-360-720 to:
Screenshot_20230327-122549-363.png

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
dont forget you are a smart player. Not everyone is able to produce that much goods per day.
I'm not a smart player, I just gradually completed my city with the event buildings without focusing only on the red %!

am starting to wunder if the players on beta who are giving positive feedback about lvl 5 are influencers paid by INNO
I confirm you we are paid 10€ per IQ point.
Didn't you receive anything?

If you could stop insulting players who don't think like you, you've made a fool of yourself enough on the FR forum where I've shown each time that you didn't think before saying such nonsense. THANKS.

I simply hope that we get some good news that, for example, the rewards for GE1-4 are adjusted so they've back "variation"
Without any malice on my part, did you compare the exact differences between before and after?
Personally, I did it and I see that we are not that much of a loser, or even the opposite.
I would be interested to see EXACTLY what is less good, apart from I recognize the number of diamonds won!

On the table, in French, that I made, we see that the players will gain significantly more troops, goods and FP than before, that the insignificant rewards have been removed (medals, victory tower,... ).
But as always, it only takes a few complainers who don't check anything in detail to start rumors about lower rewards. Whoever shouts the loudest must automatically be right?

I think Inno does not read our comments but if in addition we complain wrongly and through instead of focusing only on level 5 we will not see any change.
Inno needs to adapt this level so that it remains difficult while giving a possibility to get there with some modifications.

Last edited:
Just asking for more variation in kind of rewards is not like complaining... I've compared both yes ... the new version : coins/supplies, fp's, Goods, Units, smalller change to get ToR bp's, Fragments and a small chance to get diamonds, that's it.
Before you could get full buildings, I like that ! If you just going up to a next Era and win a building of that fresh reached Era, it's nice and can come in handy, especially when a Event is running and you need to build ...
(just an example) ...
Ok, I also don't need Victory towers anymore and sure not medals, but for new players ...

Last edited: